Posts with tag "MileyCyrus"
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 01:00 PM by John Mitchell
In these tough economic times, it's reassuring to know that a 17-year-old with big dreams, a raspy voice and a penchant for skimpy stage outfits can pull in more cash than most small countries. Yes, Forbes magazine has announced its list of the 100 most powerful celebrities in the world, and the usual suspects, many of whom are so culturally omnipresent they go by a single name, are all there:...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 07:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Controversial blogger Perez Hilton is hitting HLN's 'The Joy Behar Show' tonight to talk about this week's Miley Cyrus photo incident for the first time -- and PopEater's got exclusive quotes from the interview. Earlier this week, Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, posted a link to a photo of Miley Cyrus on his Twitter account. The photo featured Cyrus climbing out of a car apparently...
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 09:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Yesterday, TMZ unveiled video of Miley Cyrus dirty dancing at last summer's wrap party for her most recent flick, 'The Last Song.' The video shows the pop star giving the movie's producer, 44-year-old Adam Shankman, a pretty intense lap dance. And today, TMZ caught up with her dad to get his thoughts on his daughter's graphic dance moves. The video shows openly gay Shankman grinding up against...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 11:29 AM by Amber James
Between all the amazing performances, tributes and awards, celebrities took time to have fun with their famous friends (and idols) at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Uploading backstage photos to Twitter, stars shared the fun stuff we didn't see on TV. At right, Weird Al Yankovic made sure to capture his wife's "blinging" sparkles next to 'American Idol' runner-up, Adam Lambert. "Oh, snap! My wife just...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:52 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Megan Fox was one of the many A-listers "honored" with a Razzie nomination today. Joining the 'Transformers 2' star on Hollywood's annual blacklist were 'Twilight''s Robert Pattinson (Worst Supporting Actor; Worst Couple), Sandra Bullock (Worst Actress, 'All About Steve'), Miley Cyrus (Worst Actress, 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' and four-time Razzie winner Madonna, who was one of the five women...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 07:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Miley Cyrus has been dogged by controversy for years, whether over a saucy Teen Choice Awards pole dance or an Annie Leibovitz photo shoot showing the young star clad in just a sheet. While Cyrus once told fans she was deeply embarrassed by the photos, a new interview in Harper's Bazaar shows that the 17-year-old singer/actress has stopped apologizing. The 'Hannah Montana' star tells an...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Raking in a reported $7.5M for his next film, 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner was recently named the highest-paid teen actor. But Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater want to know if the 17-year-old 'New Moon' hunk is really worthy of the honor -- or if you think other teen stars should be earning more money. Tell Us in the Poll ...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that...
- Posted Dec 26th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's been quite a year for Lady Gaga and Jon Gosselin. While the singer has been tearing up the charts and killing herself on Awards shows, Gosselin has been all over the news with his twenty-something girlfriends, trips to Paris and bank account draining ways. And for all their efforts, the two have been voted by PopEater readers as the most overexposed stars of the year. Gaga barely beat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Remains Identified as Missing College Student Hannah Graham
- PHOTOS: A Day on the Road with Little Big Town
- Senior Citizens React to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' with Shock and Awe
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Evan Rachel Wood Dating Katherine Moennig: See the Cute Couple's First PDA Pic!
- Dennis Rodman Attends Ex-Wife Carmen Electra's Halloween Bash—and Her Face Says It All
- Anjelica Huston Writes in New Memoir That Then-Boyfriend Ryan O'Neal Assaulted Her Back in the 1970s