Posts with tag "Millionaire Matchmaker"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 10:15 AM by Amber James
Patti Stanger is single and ready to mingle. Although 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' star is usually the one setting up other people on dates, she's back "in the trenches" looking for love and ready to host her own mixer. "I'm single. It has its great moments [and] its scary moments. I'm nervous just like anybody else," she tells PopEater about entering the dating world again. In addition to ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger has a new challenge on her hands: Helping the men and women of the Big Apple find true love. But with a limited supply of "hot women" and male "hunters" in NYC, Stanger tells PopEater the dating scene in New York is "bare" compared to Los Angeles, where she filmed the first three seasons of her hit Bravo reality series. The latest season, which premieres ...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 01:13 PM by Rob Shuter
If Patti Stanger, TV's 'Millionaire Matchmaker,' thinks she's in hot water following her recent meltdown, where she screamed at stylist Lauren Solomon about clothing for upcoming TV appearances, she hasn't seen anything yet. Sources tell me that hours upon hours of footage of the Bravo star in similar F-bomb-filled badness exist, and now Patti has opened the floodgates. Stanger can be heard ...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 10:46 AM by PopEater Staff
'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger was caught in a verbal brawl with stylist Lauren Solmon in new audio released by TMZ. Stanger's frustration boils over into all-out rage at points in the tape. "Get your f***ing feelings out of this f***ing room or you're never going to be a stylist. This is your moment of me saying your name on the air. Nobody has ever done that for you. So why would you ...
- Posted Aug 15th 2010 at 09:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is officially back on the market after she broke off her engagement with real estate executive Andy Friedman on Saturday. "I just ended my relationship with Andy. It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables," she confirmed on Twitter. ...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger has a new challenge on her hands: helping the men and women of the Big Apple find true love. But the dating scene in New York is "bare" compared to Los Angeles, where she filmed the first two seasons of her hit Bravo reality series. With a limited supply of "hot women" and male "hunters" in NYC, Stanger tells PopEater that season 3 will focus more on the ...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Bravo's 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is bringing her 99% success rate to the Big Apple, and one New Yorker is protecting her turf, reports the NY Daily News. "It's disgusting," said Janis Spindel, NYC's current top matchmaker. "I'm the real millionaire matchmaker. When Bravo called me seven years ago to do a demo reel for a show, I said that's not how this business works." ...
- Posted Apr 21st 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Since Kate Gosselin has been spending all her time on 'Dancing With the Stars' and caring for her children, will the mother of eight ever be able to have a little bit of romance? In this week's Life & Style, in a story given exclusively to PopEater, the magazine examines her chances, even though she herself explains she's not looking for anyone right now. "I don't really have the ...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Watch out, New York -- 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is bringing her matching-making skills to the Big Apple for the show's upcoming fourth season on Bravo. Stanger will continue to set up wealthy clients in hopes of finding them true love, but this time, she'll be trying to balance her own life and wedding planning. "We've cake tasted. We looked at venues. We're just trying to find a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PHOTO: David Arquette's Girlfriend Debuts Her Baby Belly
- Jenna Bush Hager 'Really Excited' to Take Mila to Texas for Christmas
- This Week's Best Dressed Star Takes the Title Two Weeks In a Row
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- Paris Hilton's brother beaten up; claims Lindsay Lohan behind assault
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita's First Christmas as a Married Couple: No Gifts!
- Britney Spears' Advice for Getting Over a Breakup: "Get Another Guy Really Quick!"
- 2014 Grammy Awards Nominations: Justin Timberlake, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, Robin Thicke & Lorde Rise, but Jay Z Rules