Posts with tag "MinkaKelly"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:18 PM by PopEater Staff
Much like any massive and dramatic news story nowadays, we're guessing the Tiger Woods sex affair scandal is sure to wind up as a (likely terrible) made-for-TV movie (we're thinking ESPN or Spike) at some point. So, rather than sit around and wait for it to actually get made, the PopEater crew went ahead and picked the cast to expedite the whole process. Wasn't that nice of us? So, after the ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
John Mayer opens up to Details about his music and why people hate him. The singer-songwriter and guitarist -- who has famously dated many of Hollywood's most beautiful women including Jennifer Aniston, Heidi Klum, Minka Kelly and more -- defends making pop music. "I don't know if you know, but I'm not exactly Bob Dylan -- I'm already a pop musician...I want to reach as many people as possib...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:47 AM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why 'Bert and Ernie,' 'Gretchen Rossi,' and 'Elizabeth Lambert' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joanna Krupa Gets Egg-Retrieval Procedure (VIDEO)
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!
- So Anna Kendrick and Eddie Redmayne Used to Have a Thing for Animated Animals—and Liam Neeson Had the Hots for a Cartoon Too!