Posts with tag "Moby"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
When Moby recently told Spinner that Britney Spears and Ke$ha don't make "music" but rather "advertising for ringtones," no one came to the pop stars' defense. But now the original pop princess, Debbie Gibson, tells me Moby should zip it and stop taking himself so seriously. "He should pick on someone his own size," Debbie tells me, joking about the diminutive Moby. "First of all, for any artis...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Brandi Glanville & Kim Richards Go Undercover to Stalk an Ex
- Lorde Tells How She and Taylor Swift Became BFFs (VIDEO)
- Anthony Carbajal, ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Viral Star, Shares Touching Wedding Photos
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Despite band mate shake-ups, AC/DC perseveres with new album, 'Rock or Bust'
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Sorry, Kim: Khloé Kardashian's Butt Might #BreakTheInternet in These See-Through Workout Pants!
- Austin Mahone Slams Report That Camila Cabello Only Dated Him to Sell More Albums
- Lizzie McGuire Lives! Hilary Duff Imagines What Her Beloved Disney Channel Character Is Doing in 2014