Posts with tag "Moby"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
When Moby recently told Spinner that Britney Spears and Ke$ha don't make "music" but rather "advertising for ringtones," no one came to the pop stars' defense. But now the original pop princess, Debbie Gibson, tells me Moby should zip it and stop taking himself so seriously. "He should pick on someone his own size," Debbie tells me, joking about the diminutive Moby. "First of all, for any artis...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Canadian Adventurer Will Gadd Becomes the First to Climb Frozen Niagara Falls
- Miss Marple Actress Geraldine McEwan Dies at 82
- Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Birthday Boy Justin Timberlake Confirms Wife Jessica Biel Is Expecting, Shares Cutest (and Biggest) Baby Bump Photo
- Colin Kaepernick Admits to Having a Huge Crush on Rihanna and Nicki Minaj: Their Presence Is So Attractive
- Inside Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger's Dinner Date With Maria Shriver: "They Got Along Really Well"