Posts with tag "Moby"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
When Moby recently told Spinner that Britney Spears and Ke$ha don't make "music" but rather "advertising for ringtones," no one came to the pop stars' defense. But now the original pop princess, Debbie Gibson, tells me Moby should zip it and stop taking himself so seriously. "He should pick on someone his own size," Debbie tells me, joking about the diminutive Moby. "First of all, for any...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Avril Lavigne's Anniversary Ring from Chad Kroeger Can Be Seen from Outer Space (PHOTO)
- Katy Perry: 'I Don't Need a Dude' to Have Kids
- Meet Rep. Kevin McCarthy, the House's New No. 2
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- The Justin Bieber-Orlando Bloom Feud Is the Best Thing on the Internet Right Now
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Have Talked About Marriage: "They See a Long Future Together"
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out Of Water Trailer: Watch as the Crew Enters Our World to Battle Antonio Banderas