Posts with tag "Moby"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
When Moby recently told Spinner that Britney Spears and Ke$ha don't make "music" but rather "advertising for ringtones," no one came to the pop stars' defense. But now the original pop princess, Debbie Gibson, tells me Moby should zip it and stop taking himself so seriously. "He should pick on someone his own size," Debbie tells me, joking about the diminutive Moby. "First of all, for any...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexa Ray Joel Opens Up About Health Scare
- Ryan Lochte, Ireland Baldwin Look Hot (and Strip Down) In Calvin Klein Ads
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments
- Sofía Vergara Was "Nervous" Filming Threesome in Fading Gigolo, Got Pointers From Co-Star Sharon Stone