Posts with tag "Moby"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
When Moby recently told Spinner that Britney Spears and Ke$ha don't make "music" but rather "advertising for ringtones," no one came to the pop stars' defense. But now the original pop princess, Debbie Gibson, tells me Moby should zip it and stop taking himself so seriously. "He should pick on someone his own size," Debbie tells me, joking about the diminutive Moby. "First of all, for any...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!