Posts with tag "Molly Malaney"
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 11:10 AM by Christine Fenno
"I've waited for this moment my whole life," said Jesse Csincsak on Friday, according to PEOPLE, the night before tying the knot with Ann Lueders at Las Vegas' Rumor Hotel on Saturday. Csincsak, a 28-year-old professional snowboarder, first became famous with TV fans when he got engaged to 'Bachelorette' star DeAnna Pappas in 2008, after she gave him the final rose on her season of the reality...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 06:20 PM by Amber James
As Molly Malaney prepared to walk down the aisle with ABC's 'Bachelor' Jason Mesnick, her make-up artist Mally Roncal admits the bride wasn't nervous -- despite the torrential downpour that could have ruined the wedding. "She was actually very calm. There was a lot going on around her, and she kept it together very gracefully," Roncal tells PopEater. "Molly's makeup was bulletproof," Roncal...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Pop-Ed: By now you've all heard of the big scandal on the set of 'The Bachelor.' To recap: contestant Rozlyn Papa may or may not have had a sexual affair with one of the producers of the show, leading to her exit from the contest and his dismissal as an employee. But in the world of reality television, this is ratings gold. And we think host Chris Harrison should be thankful, but he wasn't. ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 02:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Jason Mesnick has made up his mind: he's gonna marry Molly Malaney! The guy who [in]famously reversed his decision after the finale of 'The Bachelor' popped the question on Tuesday while the pair vacationed in New Zealand, PEOPLE is reporting. The island nation was the scene where Mesnick proposed to Melissa Rycroft on national television last fall. On a wrap-up episode, Mesnick rescinded the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls