Posts with tag "MostInterestingManInTheWorld"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florida Woman Celebrates 90th Birthday by Flying a Plane
- Ben Affleck Sets the Record Straight About Gambling Rumors
- Dad Charged with Murdering 5 Kids Thought They Would Kill Him & 'Feed Him to the Dogs'
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Fall TV Obsessions: Matt Ryan Is Absolutely Perfect as Constantine
- It's the 10th Anniversary of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's Wedding! See the Former Chaotic Couple's Best Pics
- A Glitch Is Causing This Talking Barbie to Sound Like She's Screaming Out F-Bombs