Posts with tag "MostInterestingManInTheWorld"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ebola in New York: Inside the Apartment Building Where Dr. Craig Spencer Lived
- Rumer Willis Is 'Blown Away' by Strength of Younger Sister Tallulah
- Remains Identified as Missing College Student Hannah Graham
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Evan Rachel Wood Dating Katherine Moennig: See the Cute Couple's First PDA Pic!
- Anjelica Huston Writes in New Memoir That Then-Boyfriend Ryan O'Neal Assaulted Her Back in the 1970s
- Dennis Rodman Attends Ex-Wife Carmen Electra's Halloween Bash—and Her Face Says It All