Posts with tag "MostInterestingManInTheWorld"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Speaks Out: The Media Vilification Has to Stop
- Why The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Is the Movie of the Month!
- Bill Cosby Accuser Beth Ferrier Says She Lost 'Everything' After Going Public in 2006
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Bill Cosby's lawyer issues statement on rape allegations
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Is Another Duggar Off the Market? Get the Scoop on John-David's Relationship Status
- Pregnant Liv Tyler and Boyfriend Dave Gardner Are All Smiles at London Event
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Actually a Lovely Singer and "Hanging Tree" From Mockingjay Will Haunt Your Dreams: Listen!