Posts with tag "MostInterestingManInTheWorld"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meredith Baxter's Wedding: See the Exclusive Photos
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour
- Kat Graham Dishes All About Her 'Different' Dress For Her Upcoming Wedding
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Fran Drescher joins Broadway's ?Cinderella' as wicked stepmother
- Debra Messing and Eric McCormack discuss ?Will & Grace' legacy, karaoke, and ?Breaking Bad'
- Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow's Holiday Party Connection Revealed!
- Ben Affleck's Playboy Shocker: A Stalker Tried to Kill My Family After Pretending to Be a Paparazzo
- Bonnie & Clyde's Gangbuster Ratings: Apparently People So Don't Care It's Not a History Lesson