Posts with tag "MostInterestingManintheWorld"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Was Robin Thicke High During This Oprah Interview?
- WATCH: Homeless Man Claims to Survive by Going Home with 3-4 Women a Week
- Nicole Richie: 'Trends Limit My Personal Style'
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- Candice Bergen Will Get Her Con on in Battle Creek—Find Out Who She's Playing!
- Bikini-Clad Rihanna Hits the Beach in Barbados Amid CBS Thursday Night Football Controversy
- E! Online's "Best Housewife Ever" Accepts Her Trophy, Dishes on "Off the Charts" Drama—Watch Now!