Posts with tag "Mothers Day"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 03:03 PM by Rob Shuter
Denise Richards spent Mother's Day with her two beautiful daughters, Sam and Lola, far far away from all the Charlie Sheen-sized drama and chaos that has infected her family life recently. Her remedy for keeping things in perspective? "The best gift a parent can give children is time," Denise told me yesterday. "Spend time with your kids." And although Denise was talking to fellow single...
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
Two-time Academy Award nominee Annette Bening has been a major player in Hollywood for almost 25 years, but her greatest role is playing mom to her four children with husband Warren Beatty. In a quick chat with PopEater, the star of 'American Beauty' and the just released 'Mother and Child,' radiant at 51, talks Mother's Day, munchies and how she juggles motherhood and her career. Mothers Day...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Daughter Melissa Says
- Steven Sotloff Apparently Beheaded by the Islamic State Group, According to Online Video
- Lena Dunham, Emma Watson and More Celebrities React to Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hack
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kiss for First Time as a Married Couple—See the Wedding Photo!
- The 7 Things You Absolutely Cannot Do After a Breakup—Like Seriously, Don't Do These!