Posts with tag "Mothers Day"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 03:03 PM by Rob Shuter
Denise Richards spent Mother's Day with her two beautiful daughters, Sam and Lola, far far away from all the Charlie Sheen-sized drama and chaos that has infected her family life recently. Her remedy for keeping things in perspective? "The best gift a parent can give children is time," Denise told me yesterday. "Spend time with your kids." And although Denise was talking to fellow single m...
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
Two-time Academy Award nominee Annette Bening has been a major player in Hollywood for almost 25 years, but her greatest role is playing mom to her four children with husband Warren Beatty. In a quick chat with PopEater, the star of 'American Beauty' and the just released 'Mother and Child,' radiant at 51, talks Mother's Day, munchies and how she juggles motherhood and her career. Mothers Day i...
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- 19 Kids & Counting Sneak Peek: Watch Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Prepare for Their Wedding Day (and First Kiss)!
- Kit Harington Is a Serious Actor, Says Being Called a Hunk Is ''Offensive'' and ''Demeaning''
- Stephanie Pratt Poses Topless for FHM, Reveals Plans to Release Explosive Tell-All About ''Drugs and Rehab and Arrests''