Posts with tag "Mothers Day"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 03:03 PM by Rob Shuter
Denise Richards spent Mother's Day with her two beautiful daughters, Sam and Lola, far far away from all the Charlie Sheen-sized drama and chaos that has infected her family life recently. Her remedy for keeping things in perspective? "The best gift a parent can give children is time," Denise told me yesterday. "Spend time with your kids." And although Denise was talking to fellow single...
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
Two-time Academy Award nominee Annette Bening has been a major player in Hollywood for almost 25 years, but her greatest role is playing mom to her four children with husband Warren Beatty. In a quick chat with PopEater, the star of 'American Beauty' and the just released 'Mother and Child,' radiant at 51, talks Mother's Day, munchies and how she juggles motherhood and her career. Mothers Day...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Love Blooms, and Fades, in PEOPLE's Most Provocative Stories of the Week
- Miley Cyrus Wears Duck-Face Oxygen Mask, Postpones U.S. Bangerz Tour
- Teen Suspended for Asking Miss America to Prom During School Talk
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Grab Late-Night Pizza in New York City
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Enjoy Rugby Match, Prince George Gets Another Marriage Proposal
- Kate Middleton Sits in Fighter Jet at Air Force Base, Receives Boomerang Gift for Prince George