Posts with tag "Mothers Day"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 03:03 PM by Rob Shuter
Denise Richards spent Mother's Day with her two beautiful daughters, Sam and Lola, far far away from all the Charlie Sheen-sized drama and chaos that has infected her family life recently. Her remedy for keeping things in perspective? "The best gift a parent can give children is time," Denise told me yesterday. "Spend time with your kids." And although Denise was talking to fellow single m...
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
Two-time Academy Award nominee Annette Bening has been a major player in Hollywood for almost 25 years, but her greatest role is playing mom to her four children with husband Warren Beatty. In a quick chat with PopEater, the star of 'American Beauty' and the just released 'Mother and Child,' radiant at 51, talks Mother's Day, munchies and how she juggles motherhood and her career. Mothers Day i...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 4 Still Missing After Storm Devastates Alabama Regatta
- Second Child on the Way for Max Greenfield
- NeNe Leakes Says Kenya Moore 'Went Too Far' on Real Housewives Reunion
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- Amy Winehouse's Family Slams Documentary About Late Singer as ''Misleading'' and a ''Missed Opportunity''
- Rob Dyrdek's Elaborate Proposal Involved Giant Elephant and Huge Diamond Engagement Ring! See the Pics
- Max Greenfield's Wife Tess Sanchez Is Pregnant! New Girl Star Expecting Baby No. 2