Posts with tag "Motley Crue"
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 10:43 PM by Nicki Gostin
Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx has a new book out, called 'This Is Gonna Hurt,' but it's not at all what you would expect. While his previous best-seller, 'The Heroin Diaries,' chronicled a harrowing year in which he spiraled into drug addiction, 'Hurt' showcases a different obsession: photography. The rocker is very clearly skilled behind the lens, and this book contains more than its share of...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Motley Crue lead singer Vince Neil has penned a memoir, aptly titled 'Tattoos and Tequila.' The 49-year-old rocker comes brutally clean about his four marriages, the death of his daughter Skylar and the night he killed his friend Razzle driving under the influence. There's also no shortage of tales about sex tapes with porn stars, arrests for drunk and disorderly conduct and lots and lots of, er,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation