Posts with tag "MusicVideos"
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 01:16 AM by Sam Brand
What a week it's been for Lil Wayne. The New Orleans native celebrated a Saints Super Bowl victory. He celebrated what he thought would be his last days of freedom before spending up to a year behind bars. He shot nine music videos in 48 hours. And he was granted an adjournment of his prison sentence for weapons possession after he showed up to his hearing with a messed up mouth. Talk about fas...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Sam Brand
Elvis Presley turns 75 today. He's out there somewhere with thick sunglasses, sequins, and a salt-and-pepper pompadour, maybe sitting at a rusty one-armed bandit outside Reno, probably laughing at all those who think he's dead. We at PopEater know you're alive, Elvis. At the very least, we know you'll live on for eternity on YouTube. Here are our favorites of the Elvis Presley YouTube videos......
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 09:30 AM by Amber James
Still trying to catch his breath from the whirlwind of his 'American Idol' win, Kris Allen is finally getting settled as a solo artist. Giving fans a peek of what is to come on his new record (on sale November 17), he has released 'Live Like We're Dying,' which delivers a strong message about living life to the fullest. "This first single is a really good introduction to what the rest of the album...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 10:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Here are the ten most popular YouTube music videos this week. See the videos millions of people are watching on YouTube! 1. Beyonce -- 'Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)' ...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 11:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Looking for the ten most popular YouTube music videos this week? We make it easy for you! See the music videos millions of people are watching on YouTube. It's all here, no matter what your taste, from Lady Gaga to Justin Bieber. Watch these and more of the highest ranking music videos YouTube has to offer! Also check out the most popular YouTube videos this week. Updated Oct. 8. 'Baby' -- Jus...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''