Posts with tag "My Fathers Daughter"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 04:10 PM by Nicki Gostin
There are people who love the force of nature that is Gwyneth Paltrow -- working mom, actress, cookbook author, lifestyle guru, distributor of GOOP -- and there are those who absolutely hate the girl. The Oscar winner, 38, is here to deliver her theory on naysayers: folks are "pissed off" because she's driven and unafraid of change, while they're not. "It's easier to not change, not do something g...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: 5 Seconds of Summer Fans Break the Internet
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Hudson Says Mom Goldie Hawn Is Her Role Model
- Stars lose tons of Instagram followers in 'spammy' account purge
- Jay-Z shuts down NYC park for private party
- Stephen Colbert signs off 'Colbert Report'
- U.S. Considers "Proportional Response" to Sony Hack, But Will The Interview Eventually Hit Theaters?
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch