Posts with tag "Mythbusters"
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 02:11 PM by Max Orenstein
President Barack Obama's highly-anticipated appearance on the hit Discovery Channel show 'Mythbusters' happens tonight. Hopefully co-hosts Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage can impress the president in tonight's episode, because if anyone can help make their dream myth-bust happen, it's him. Hyneman tells PopEater that the one myth they'd love to try and debunk is to see whether the explosions,...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
President Barack Obama may have a busy schedule, but he had enough free time to come up with a few challenges for 'MythBusters.' "I am a big fan of 'MythBusters.' I am, and so are the girls," he tells the hosts in a preview for the upcoming show. The commander-in-chief, who will appear on the Dec. 8 episode of the Discovery Channel hit, has challenged 'MythBusters' hosts Adam and Jamie to test...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 02:42 PM by Zach Dionne
Did you wake up from a dead sleep at 3AM this morning, unsure why? That was the sound of Deadline Hollywood publishing a tale straight from the Can't Make This Stuff Up Department -- President Barack Obama will appear on Discovery Channel's 'Mythbusters' on Dec. 8. "In the episode, 'Archimedes Solar Ray,' Obama challenges hosts Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman to prove the ancient Greek myth that...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 11:04 AM by Sam Brand
Erik Gates was called upon any time 'Mythbusters' needed a rocket expert. Fans of the show are learning he passed away earlier this month. Rush Limbaugh is said to be "resting comfortably" in a Honolulu hospital after experiencing chest pains on Wednesday. And Tiger Woods has lost a big sponsor. This is What You're Searching For Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Iggy Azalea & Boyfriend Nick Young Are Now Forever 21 Models: PHOTOS
- Bill Murray Once Worked in a Little Caesars with Celebrity Chef Kerry Simon (VIDEO)
- Amy Poehler on Life and Looks: 'I Don't Like Pretending Things Are Perfect'
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different -- who doesn't as they get older?!'
- Celebrity Playboy cover girls
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit