Posts with tag "NSync"
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 09:02 AM by AOL TV Editors
Is the age of the boy band over? Not according to Lance Bass. The former *NSync member and fledgling producer, 32, just revealed that he has sold six reality shows, including one for VH1. According to Vulture, Bass is developing a new reality series with stars like A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Boys and Joey McIntyre of New Kids on the Block taking charge of forming America's hottest new boy...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 08:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Can you picture Rachel Berry singing 'Bye Bye Bye?' Or Will Schuester performing "Tearin' Up My Heart?" If Joey Fatone gets his way, that's exactly what you'll see. The former 'NSYNC member thinks his old band's playlist would be perfect for 'Glee.' And since the show doesn't seem to be shying away from artist-themed episodes, it might not be out of the realm of possibility. "I saw the Britney ...
- Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
As 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' dominates the box office with over $175 million in its first six days, industry sources tell me that like most summer romances, 'Twilight' will be forgotten in a very, very short time. "The 'Twilight' saga of films are like a cheap soap opera," one studio executive told me. "Yes, we are all jealous about the amount of money they are making, but you will find no...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Linda Laban
- Filed under:
- Music News
Justin Timberlake is no stranger to winning awards, though the one he was given on Friday night was certainly a bit stranger than usual. Wearing a bra, wig and high heels, the six-time Grammy and two-time Emmy-winning singer, producer and actor was presented with Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals "Pudding Pot" and named its 44th Man of the Year. Half an hour earlier, Timberlake, sm...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nick Arnold
As part of the Grammy Week events, the Grammy Foundation held a Grammy Career Day at USC's Thornton School of Music. Hundreds of local L.A. high school students were able to come and hear professionals from all areas of the music industry talk about what it takes to build a career in music, including Justin Timberlake, who arrived with producing partners James Fauntleroy and Rob Knox. The trio, wh...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 60-Year-Old Dance Teacher Surprises Students with Insane 'Uptown Funk' Performance
- Friends and Family Rally Together to Throw Teen Battling Cancer Her Very Own Prom
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly secures exclusive sit-down interview with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Melissa Joan Hart Shows Off 40-Pound Weight Loss at Sister's "Crazy" Bachelorette Party Weekend in Miami
- B.B. King Honored at Mississippi Funeral, President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton Pay Tribute to Blues Legend
- Prince William Calls for FIFA Reform Amid Corruption Scandal, Wears Glasses at 2015 FA Cup Final—See Photos!