Posts with tag "Nancy Odell"
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Nancy O'Dell didn't have a bad thing to say about any celebrity she's come across when she sat down with me on my new HDNet talker, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' leading me to ask, 'Are you always so nice and never ever naughty?" "That is just for my husband to know!" she responded....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 10:15 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
In case you were wondering, 'Entertainment Tonight's' outgoing and incoming anchor women -- Mary Hart and Nancy O'Dell -- get along really well. Of course! When it comes to high-wattage, effervescent gregariousness, the two perpetually smiling blondes are practically twins. Speaking of her official anointing as 'ET' heir apparent, 'Access Hollywood' veteran O'Dell says, "The day it was announce...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:02 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Inside TV: Whether 'Access Hollywood' or any entertainment-news program is overly focused on Tiger Woods or other tabloid tales is for audiences to decide. But after 13 years of delivering the latest in Tinseltown news and interviews as co-host of the popular NBC show, Nancy O'Dell is leaving, two years before her current contract is up. Read More...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brokaw: 'My Cancer Is in Remission'
- Get Rachael Ray, Mario Batali & More Star Chefs' 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Newborn's Name