Posts with tag "Nancy Odell"
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Nancy O'Dell didn't have a bad thing to say about any celebrity she's come across when she sat down with me on my new HDNet talker, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' leading me to ask, 'Are you always so nice and never ever naughty?" "That is just for my husband to know!" she responded....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 10:15 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
In case you were wondering, 'Entertainment Tonight's' outgoing and incoming anchor women -- Mary Hart and Nancy O'Dell -- get along really well. Of course! When it comes to high-wattage, effervescent gregariousness, the two perpetually smiling blondes are practically twins. Speaking of her official anointing as 'ET' heir apparent, 'Access Hollywood' veteran O'Dell says, "The day it was...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:02 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Inside TV: Whether 'Access Hollywood' or any entertainment-news program is overly focused on Tiger Woods or other tabloid tales is for audiences to decide. But after 13 years of delivering the latest in Tinseltown news and interviews as co-host of the popular NBC show, Nancy O'Dell is leaving, two years before her current contract is up. Read More...
Popeater Hot Topics
- CMA Awards Countdown: Keith Urban Picks the Best Album of the Year (Ever!)
- All the Scoop on Ellen Page's Pixie Cut!
- Katie Holmes Is Seriously Not a Morning Person
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Sheri Moon Zombie impressed by horror fans who dress up as her
- Chelsea Handler slams Instagram for removing her topless pic
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...