Posts with tag "Nancy Odell"
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Nancy O'Dell didn't have a bad thing to say about any celebrity she's come across when she sat down with me on my new HDNet talker, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' leading me to ask, 'Are you always so nice and never ever naughty?" "That is just for my husband to know!" she responded....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 10:15 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
In case you were wondering, 'Entertainment Tonight's' outgoing and incoming anchor women -- Mary Hart and Nancy O'Dell -- get along really well. Of course! When it comes to high-wattage, effervescent gregariousness, the two perpetually smiling blondes are practically twins. Speaking of her official anointing as 'ET' heir apparent, 'Access Hollywood' veteran O'Dell says, "The day it was...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:02 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Inside TV: Whether 'Access Hollywood' or any entertainment-news program is overly focused on Tiger Woods or other tabloid tales is for audiences to decide. But after 13 years of delivering the latest in Tinseltown news and interviews as co-host of the popular NBC show, Nancy O'Dell is leaving, two years before her current contract is up. Read More...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!