Posts with tag "Nancy Odell"
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Nancy O'Dell didn't have a bad thing to say about any celebrity she's come across when she sat down with me on my new HDNet talker, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' leading me to ask, 'Are you always so nice and never ever naughty?" "That is just for my husband to know!" she responded....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 10:15 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
In case you were wondering, 'Entertainment Tonight's' outgoing and incoming anchor women -- Mary Hart and Nancy O'Dell -- get along really well. Of course! When it comes to high-wattage, effervescent gregariousness, the two perpetually smiling blondes are practically twins. Speaking of her official anointing as 'ET' heir apparent, 'Access Hollywood' veteran O'Dell says, "The day it was...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:02 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Inside TV: Whether 'Access Hollywood' or any entertainment-news program is overly focused on Tiger Woods or other tabloid tales is for audiences to decide. But after 13 years of delivering the latest in Tinseltown news and interviews as co-host of the popular NBC show, Nancy O'Dell is leaving, two years before her current contract is up. Read More...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Does Vogue's New Office Have a Rat Infestation?
- DIY Acupuncture Is a Thing Now? With This Mat, It Is
- Kathy Griffin on Joining Fashion Police: Joan Rivers and I Talked About It
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!
- Khloé Kardashian Breaks Down Over Failed Marriage to Lamar Odom: "I Wish I Was Still Married to Him"