Posts with tag "Nancy Odell"
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Nancy O'Dell didn't have a bad thing to say about any celebrity she's come across when she sat down with me on my new HDNet talker, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' leading me to ask, 'Are you always so nice and never ever naughty?" "That is just for my husband to know!" she responded....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 10:15 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
In case you were wondering, 'Entertainment Tonight's' outgoing and incoming anchor women -- Mary Hart and Nancy O'Dell -- get along really well. Of course! When it comes to high-wattage, effervescent gregariousness, the two perpetually smiling blondes are practically twins. Speaking of her official anointing as 'ET' heir apparent, 'Access Hollywood' veteran O'Dell says, "The day it was...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:02 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Inside TV: Whether 'Access Hollywood' or any entertainment-news program is overly focused on Tiger Woods or other tabloid tales is for audiences to decide. But after 13 years of delivering the latest in Tinseltown news and interviews as co-host of the popular NBC show, Nancy O'Dell is leaving, two years before her current contract is up. Read More...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Is Coming Back to the Big Screen—Get the Details!