Posts with tag "Nancy Shevell"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Rob Shuter
All you need is love. And two rich people who don't need each other's money. Paul McCartney and his girlfriend of over four years, Nancy Shevell, are engaged to be married and once again Paul is considering not having a pre-nuptial agreement. "His friends and business advisers think he's crazy after what happened with his ex, but Paul is insisting Nancy is no Heather," a family insider tells ...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Three years after a messy divorce, Paul McCartney is giving marriage another try. The Beatles legend and his longtime girlfriend Nancy Shevell are engaged to be married. "It's true," the bride-to-be told the Associated Press. "That's all, but thank you, have a good weekend." McCartney's publicist Stuart Bell confirmed the news as well, but stopped short of providing any further details about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball