Posts with tag "Nancy Shevell"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Rob Shuter
All you need is love. And two rich people who don't need each other's money. Paul McCartney and his girlfriend of over four years, Nancy Shevell, are engaged to be married and once again Paul is considering not having a pre-nuptial agreement. "His friends and business advisers think he's crazy after what happened with his ex, but Paul is insisting Nancy is no Heather," a family insider tells...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Three years after a messy divorce, Paul McCartney is giving marriage another try. The Beatles legend and his longtime girlfriend Nancy Shevell are engaged to be married. "It's true," the bride-to-be told the Associated Press. "That's all, but thank you, have a good weekend." McCartney's publicist Stuart Bell confirmed the news as well, but stopped short of providing any further details about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Cera Once Pranked a Sundance Audience with a Question About His Nonexistent Son (VIDEO)
- Chris Soules Is the New Bachelor
- 45 Years After the Manson Murders: Sharon Tate's Sister Speaks About the Tragedy
- Conrad Hilton, Paris' brother, sustains major injuries in car crash
- Stars without the warpaint
- Angaleena Presley confirms Pistol Annies are on hold, debuts first solo album
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- ?Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser to play Billy Wilder on stage