Posts with tag "Nancy Shevell"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Rob Shuter
All you need is love. And two rich people who don't need each other's money. Paul McCartney and his girlfriend of over four years, Nancy Shevell, are engaged to be married and once again Paul is considering not having a pre-nuptial agreement. "His friends and business advisers think he's crazy after what happened with his ex, but Paul is insisting Nancy is no Heather," a family insider tells ...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Three years after a messy divorce, Paul McCartney is giving marriage another try. The Beatles legend and his longtime girlfriend Nancy Shevell are engaged to be married. "It's true," the bride-to-be told the Associated Press. "That's all, but thank you, have a good weekend." McCartney's publicist Stuart Bell confirmed the news as well, but stopped short of providing any further details about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Was Kate's Nerve-Wracking Moment with the Scouts?
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, John Krasinski, Lisa Kudrow & More Added to PEOPLE Magazine Awards Line-Up!
- Agent Carter Is a Gun-Toting Super Spy in New Poster (PHOTO)
- Theaters drop 'The Interview' despite government-approved ending
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Mark Wahlberg's former bodyguard said actor should not be pardoned for assault
- Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson ''Trying to Figure Out'' If People Are Born Gay: ''I'm Not the Judge. God's Gonna Be the Judge''
- Luke Grimes Teases Fifty Shades of Grey Secrets: Watch Now!
- Best of 2014: TV's Most Shocking Moments: Death, Strippers, Sexts, Revivals and More