Posts with tag "Nancy Shevell"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Rob Shuter
All you need is love. And two rich people who don't need each other's money. Paul McCartney and his girlfriend of over four years, Nancy Shevell, are engaged to be married and once again Paul is considering not having a pre-nuptial agreement. "His friends and business advisers think he's crazy after what happened with his ex, but Paul is insisting Nancy is no Heather," a family insider tells...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Three years after a messy divorce, Paul McCartney is giving marriage another try. The Beatles legend and his longtime girlfriend Nancy Shevell are engaged to be married. "It's true," the bride-to-be told the Associated Press. "That's all, but thank you, have a good weekend." McCartney's publicist Stuart Bell confirmed the news as well, but stopped short of providing any further details about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next