Posts with tag "NancyGrace"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Once-upon-a-time, Jon and Kate Gosselin were just the parents of twins and sextuplets, whose occasional appearances on TLC to showcase the difficulties of parenting multiple sets of multiples turned into a reality series -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.' But now, their life and fame have sky-rocketed into a tabloid mess and their story is definitely made-for-TV-worthy. (And there are rumors that there...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:36 PM by Mike Hess
Pick up any tabloid magazine or turn on any entertainment show, and you're bound to see something on Jon and Kate Gosselin's bitter and public divorce. While both have been subject to much criticism, Jon has been the focus of the majority of negative publicity since their split. PopEater got the opportunity to talk with Jon so he could clear up any misconceptions, and he also spoke very candidly...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Nancy Grace took another verbal swing at Jon Gosselin during this week's panel on 'The Insider.' Gosselin argues that money had nothing to do with halting 'Kate Plus Eight.' Grace mocks, "You've got on two diamond earrings. You're obviously not broke." Gosselin snickers that his bling is merely "CZs" (cubic zirconia), but Grace is obviously not amused. Watch it: ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Shyne and 'Regina Lasko Pictures' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today... ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 02:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin appeared on an 'Insider' panel with Nancy Grace -- and we bet he wish he hadn't. The lawyer-turned-talk-show-host grilled the father of eight about his choices in the past few days. "For years Jon, you had your children on TV on a reality show, but suddenly when it's no longer 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' it's 'Kate Plus 8,' you suddenly have a problem with it and you want it all to...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 10:31 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In a profile story in 'USA Today,' legal pundit Nancy Grace shares a glimpse into her schedule of being a full-time mom with a full-time career. On her HLN legal analysis show, 'Nancy Grace,' she is cutthroat and forceful, a hard-hitting former prosecutor with a notoriously aggressive reputation. But, motherhood seems to have softened Grace. She hasn't spent time apart from her 21-month old son...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- America's Got Talent Finally Crowned a [Spoiler] – Find Out Who Won Season 9!
- Meghan Trainor Performs Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" and It's Pretty Awesome—Watch Now!
- These New Star Wars: Episode VII Photos Could Reveal Adam Driver's Actual Role—Take a Look!