Posts with tag "Nate Berkus"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 01:10 PM by Rob Shuter
'The Nate Berkus Show' is not even six months old and already is a huge daytime hit, thanks to its charming host and his expert and tasteful advice on making over your home. The man himself invited PopEater to take a tour of the set, and on the way we got to hear what drives him to help people achieve their design dreams. "Your home should tell the story of who you are. And I believe that's...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Talk show host Nate Berkus has been hospitalized with appendicitis and is awaiting surgery. A representative told PEOPLE, "He was on the 'Today' show ... and he wasn't feeling well. He powered through and then went straight to the hospital after that and they learned he had appendicitis." "He was in a lot of pain," the rep added. "I don't think people realized how ill he was." His...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 02:40 PM by Denise Warner
Kitty Kelley's controversial (and unauthorized) biography on Oprah Winfrey, called 'Oprah,' will be made into a TV movie, EOnline.com reports. According to E!, Kelley made a deal with producer Larry Thompson, who wants to get the project on air around the time that Ms. Winfrey signs off from her daytime talk show. We here at PopEater hoped to help them out in the casting department. Here are...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Harpo Productions is set to announce that Nate Berkus, the tan and perfectly coiffed design expert on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show,' will be the next O-spawned daytime talk host. The news comes just weeks after the TV icon announced she'll be ending her own show in 2001 and throws another wrench into the debate on who will ultimately replace her. The New York Times is reporting that Winfrey's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Boy for Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price
- Florida Woman Celebrates 90th Birthday by Flying a Plane
- Ben Affleck Sets the Record Straight About Gambling Rumors
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Amazon's new tablet reveals are probably no coincidence
- ?The Voice' winner joins Broadway's ?Pippin' in title role