Posts with tag "NationalLadyGagaDay"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Sam Brand
So says a massive gaggle of Lady Gaga wannabes on Facebook. At least 100,000 fans will be getting their poker face on tonight. In other news, Usher and Chilli are back in the sack (maybe). And Oscar de la Renta appeared on 'The View' to remind Americans to follow their dreams and keep Haiti in your hearts. This is What You're Searching for Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- A.J. McLean: My Daughter Ava Is My 'Number One Fan'
- Did a Texas Doctor Try to Poison Her Boyfriend with Antifreeze?
- Jimmy Kimmel Was Not Pleased with Courteney Cox's Performance in His Friends Reunion Skit
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- How do you track down 21,000 copies of one hacked nude photo?