Posts with tag "NationalLadyGagaDay"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Sam Brand
So says a massive gaggle of Lady Gaga wannabes on Facebook. At least 100,000 fans will be getting their poker face on tonight. In other news, Usher and Chilli are back in the sack (maybe). And Oscar de la Renta appeared on 'The View' to remind Americans to follow their dreams and keep Haiti in your hearts. This is What You're Searching for Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can The Real Housewives of Orange County Star Vicki Gunvalson Sew a Button?
- FROM EW: Stephen Colbert to Appear on Next Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Angelina Jolie Pitt Meets an Adorable Cheetah Cub Named After Shiloh
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Tiger who? Lindsey Vonn turns heads at Grand Prix event
- Ben Affleck returns home alone after Bahamas trip with Jennifer Garner
- Kylie Jenner, Harry Styles and Cody Simpson Attend Fourth of July Malibu Party: Pics and Details!
- Producer Jerry Weintraub Dead at 77; Film & TV Titan's Credits Included Ocean's Eleven and The Karate Kid
- Jimmy Fallon Steps Out With a Cast, Jokes He "Invented a New Type of Wedding Ring" After Finger Injury