Posts with tag "NeilPatrickHarris"
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 01:10 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
He's gone from child star to cameo maker to supporting character to Tony Awards host to leading man. There seems to be no stopping the force that is Neil Patrick Harris. NPH's character Barney Stinson was originally supposed to be a comic foil on 'How I Met Your Mother,' but with so much NPH love in the atmosphere 'HIMYM' fans have watched the show evolve into all-Barney-all-the-time and we ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:12 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Levi Johnston Playgirl,' 'Brock Lesnar Sickness,' and 'Sharon Stone Paris Match' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:14 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Kali Hawk,' 'Carlos Estevez,' and 'Lorenzo von Matterhorn' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight... ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008. ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump, ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:02 PM by Bryan Alexander
This week's celebrity gifting frenzy around the Emmy Awards clearly highlighted the various levels of Celebrity Swag Culture. The concept around the suites is simple: Celebs showed up at either the HBO Luxury Lounge or the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar and fill bags up with free goodies akin to a decent wedding for most other humans. Some diehards went to both (See: AnnaLynne ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win, ...
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 06:24 AM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of NY Magazine, actor Neil Patrick Harris talks about having a baby with his partner, Broadway actor David Burtka -- stating the two would be "very good parents." While the happy couple would love to raise a child, Harris wants everyone to know, they are not planning a baby, nor do they have a surrogate in the wings. But never say never, he added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Gandolfini Died at Age 51
- Blake Shelton Says Danielle Bradbery Is The Voice's Most Important Winner
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar: Maybe I'll Name My Baby Breckin (Or Not)
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!