Posts with tag "Never Say Never"
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 02:19 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
As our pals at Moviefone analyze the new winners at the box office, one thing's clear: This was a very good weekend for movies starting with the letters J-U-S-T. So far, the Adam Sandler-Jennifer Aniston comedy 'Just Go With It' and the concert doc 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' are neck-and-neck. When final numbers are released Monday, positions could switch, but it looks like 'Just Go With ...
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 08:57 AM by Moviefone Editors
A while back, our friends at Moviefone sought out what questions fans would ask Justin Bieber if they had a chance. At the recent press day for the brand-new film 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never 3D,' he did just that. "Professor Bieber" and director Jon Chu imparted wisdom on everything from romance (even though, as he says, "I'm a singer, not a love therapist") to how to get noticed at one of h...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
The Justin Bieber movie, 'Never Say Never,' premieres in LA tonight, and Livestream is taking you to the action with a live video feed. "I'm so grateful for everything that I get to experience, and I know I couldn't do any of this without my fans," Bieber tells Livestream. "What a cool way for them to experience my movie's premiere with me!" Watch the premiere live after the jump. Pre-show s...
- Posted Feb 5th 2011 at 08:27 AM by Christine Fenno
This week, fans of 'The Daily Show' did a double take as the intro music faded, and the camera zoomed in on Jon Stewart's desk. The host was missing, and in his chair sat one Justin Bieber, suited up with pen in hand for all the faux-news action. The short-lived premise was a silly body-switch involving a magical skull, and Stewart -- pretending to be the teen heartthrob trapped in the creaky "...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 11:20 AM by Jenny Charlesworth
- Filed under:
- Music News
Bieber fever was in full effect in Toronto yesterday, as the mop-topped pop star paid a visit to the city to promote his new 3-D concert film, 'Never Say Never,' which hits theaters Feb. 11. "Where's my fans? What's the point if my fans aren't here?" asked Justin Bieber, moments after his press conference commenced, prompting a crowd of awestruck fans to be led into the room by security....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shailene Woodley Likes to Eat What!?
- Prince William: Having a Second Child Is a 'Game-Changer'
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Star Kiptyn Locke
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Video of Taraji P. Henson's Son Marcel Getting Pulled Over by Cops Seems to Challenge Empire Star's Claims of Racial Profiling
- Kylie Jenner Says Lipliner "Changed My Life," Gets Best Beauty Advice From Khloé Kardashian
- Watch Kanye West Geek Out Over Meeting 93-Year-Old Fashion Icon Iris Apfel