Posts with tag "New York Yankees"
- Posted Jun 20th 2010 at 08:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga couldn't avoid the spectacle of a Yankees-Mets game on Friday night in New York City. She did avoid pants, however, just like she did when she visited the Mets at Citifield last week. Wearing fishnets, a black bra and a pinstriped Yankees jersey, Gaga took to Yankee Stadium for the 4-0 Mets win. She wrote on Twitter earlier that day, "i just kicked my ass in the gym, time to wash it d...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 03:28 PM by PopEater Staff
In an interview with Gotham magazine -- conducted by PopEater columnist Jo Piazza -- New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez reveals his love for the city. "I do feel like a New Yorker, even more in the past four months," he said. "People in New York are so honest. But I think they understand everything I've been through. The baseball player also discussed being a role model, what his ...
- Posted Apr 4th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Scott Harris
Opening Day of the new baseball season is upon us, and you know what that means: peanuts, crackerjacks and a seemingly endless string of massively hyped games between the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees. And frankly, we love it. Oh, sure, fans of every other team in the world probably get sick of it all, but for us, the drama played out on the ball field is just the most obvious represent...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
UPDATE: A-Rod Drives in 3 Runs in the ALDS Game Two, Including a Game-Tying, Two-Run Homer in the 9th The New York Yankees came out looking strong against the Minnesota Twins in their first game of the ALDS with a 7-2 victory. A major factor in the win was the performance of Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, who broke a postseason slump of 0 for 19 with runners in scoring positiom, with two hit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Model Ashley Graham: I Love My Rolls, Curves and Cellulite
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!