Posts with tag "NewKidsOnTheBlock"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Emily Tan
New Kids on the Block have been in the game for over 20 years, and though Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Joey McIntyre and brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight took a long hiatus in the mid-'90s, the group's comeback in 2008 with its latest album, 'The Block,' proved that this boy band was still "hangin' tough." The guys recently came to New York City to promote their tour documentary, 'Coming ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 06:30 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
Full disclosure: I was a 12-year-old girl when New Kids on the Block released their monster hit 'Hangin' Tough,' so you'd be wise to take me with a grain of salt when I say that Joey McIntyre was the dreamiest pop singer that ever graced the pages of Tiger Beat. They say you should never meet your heroes, and having chatted with McIntyre shortly before the birth of his new son Rhys Edward, I'm hap...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:39 AM by Denise Warner
New Kids on the Block's Danny Wood recently released a CD in honor of his mother Betty Wood, who died of breast cancer, called 'Stronger: Remember Betty.' All proceeds from sales of the album go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The singer talked to us about creating it, and also how he really feels about Christmas music. "I like Christmas music like Nat King Cole and all the classic ones,...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 06:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Joey McIntyre and his wife Barrett have added another boy to their family. [Insert New Kids on the Block joke-reference here.] The singer and his wife of six years welcomed Rhys Edward on Sunday night in Los Angeles, his rep confirmed to PEOPLE. Rhys weighed in at 7 lbs., 10 oz. "He and his mom are both rock stars:)" the star told his Twitter followers....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Parents Meet Their Adopted Daughter for the First Time: 'Within a Split Second of Holding Her, We Couldn't Imagine Life Without Her"
- FROM EW: Anthony Geary May Return to General Hospital If 'Story Is Interesting'
- Jimmy Kimmel near tears over death of Cecil the Lion: 'This is terrible'
- A 'Married With Children' spin-off is in the works
- Olivia Culpo poses nude in sexy NSFW photo shoot