Posts with tag "NewMoon"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Amber James
Nothing can stop a group of 'Twilight' fans on a mission, and Peter Facinelli knows it. The actor, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the vampire franchise, is lending his support to a new social campaign, Twihards4Charity (sponsored by 211me) to unite and encourage fans to give back to Haiti. "If 'Twilight' fans ban together, we can make a big difference. This is about getting the fans motivated...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
When 'Twilight' first hit the silver screen, thousands of young women camped out on sidewalks all over the country the night before anxiously waiting to grab a coveted seat to watch the vampire flick. The film's second installment release was a grand slam as 'New Moon' claimed the number one spot with opening day sales reaching more than $72 million in the U.S. The facts are indisputable that...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 04:56 PM by PopEater Staff
You could say that the love some 'Twilight' fans have for the vampire franchise is criminal. In the case of one Chicago woman, it is - literally. According to the Chicago Sun-Times (via EW), a woman spent two nights in jail and faces up to three years in prison for recording the movie 'New Moon' in the theater. But 22-year-old Samantha Tumpach claims she shot only a few minutes of footage, none of...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 10:55 PM by Megan Rumph
The fans (and fangs) were out Thursday night for the AMC Loews 34th Street midnight premiere of 'Twilight Saga: New Moon.' The film phenomenon brought out Twi-Hards from all over New York City for three sold-out shows. PopEater was there to catch the pandemonium and chat with fans about the movie. We also checked out the scene in St. Louis, Missouri, where fans anxiously waited in line at Ronnie's...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 02:55 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Adam Lambert
The ladies of PopEater discuss 'New Moon,' Adam Lambert's... thrilling... performance at the AMAs, Jon and Kate's last hurrah - and what's to come for celebs in the next decade, all with special guest Kate Spencer of TheFabLife.com. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
By now, everyone knows that 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner beefed up big time for 'New Moon.' What they may not really know is exactly how he feels about his character and the series ... until now. Lautner opens up to Rolling Stone magazine about his Jacob character and how he deals with being the wedge between the romance of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson). Also, check out...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 12:34 PM by Jenna Busch
With 'New Moon' pulling in unbelievable numbers in its first day, and fans camping out for half a week to get a ticket, it's pretty clear that there is no stopping this vampire juggernaut. The third chapter in the 'Twilight' series, 'Eclipse' is in post-production, and already, its stars are getting recognized on the street. Popeater got a chance to chat with Kirsten Prout, who plays Lucy, one of...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 04:41 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'New Moon' fever exploded over the weekend, as the second installment of the 'Twilight' saga opened up with $140.7 million in its first three days and pulled in a total of $258.8 million worldwide, according to studio estimates. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' kicked things off with the biggest Friday opening of all time with a whopping $72.7 million Friday, beating previous record holder...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 05:47 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'New Moon' box office exploded on Friday, as the second installment of the 'Twilight' saga opened up with the biggest Friday take in Hollywood history. 'New Moon' raked in an estimated, whopping $72.7 million Friday, beating previous record holder 'The Dark Knight' which opened in 2008 with $67.2 million on nearly 800 more screens, according to Box Office Mojo. The $72 million basically...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 12:21 PM by Mike Ryan
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' opens on Friday. Of course, you already know this unless (a) you've been living under a rock or (b) you have no interest in teenage love stories centered around vampires and werewolves -- which seems like the more likely scenario considering the human mortality rate of under-rock living. (Not to mention the lack of acceptable under-rock Internet service, which...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!