Posts with tag "Nick Jonas"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 03:30 PM by AOL Music Editors
Nick Jonas gave Lady Gaga's 'The Edge of Glory' his best shot, and it looks like Mother Monster really enjoyed it. He performed the hit at a recent live show and has received rave reviews from the singer herself. After seeing the 18-year-old's cover on YouTube, Gaga took to her Twitter page and posted a link to video footage of the acoustic performance along with her stamp of approval. "Swoon!...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 04:41 PM by AOL TV Editors
Rest easy, America: the Jonas Brothers are not breaking up. This is according to Nick Jonas, a Jonas Brother and also leader of Nick Jonas and the Administration, who was interviewed Friday on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC). The individual Jonases (Joni?) are all working on solo projects right now, like Nick's involvement with a talent competition sponsored by Quaker Chewy. But they have...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Is there a new love interest for youngest member of the Jonas Brothers? Nick Jonas, 18, stepped out with Australian singer, Delta Goodrem, 26, over the weekend sparking rumors that the young rockstar has a new lady friend. This has the teen world buzzing, not only because one of their resident hotties could be off the market, but because of the eight year age difference between the two. The...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Sarah Crow
The Jonas Brothers may still be the hottest thing in teen music, but Kevin, Joe, and Nick's TV show may be a thing of the past, Hollywood Life reports. The Jo bros' Disney Channel show, 'Jonas L.A.' may be over after just over a year on the air. Paul Hoen, the show's director, tweeted, "Sadly no more Jonas LA" on Saturday only to delete the message minutes later....
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
We hoped it was an April Fools' Day prank, but it looks like we have to face the truth: Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have called off their romance ... again. Though the Disney stars never confirmed they'd tried another round of their on-again, off-again relationship, a source tells PEOPLE: "They were an item, but they are no longer together." "It's evident to everyone that they will always have...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 12:59 PM by Steven Avalos
We love celebrities on Twitter, but a good chunk of what they tweet about is boring. We're loving Odessa Begay's amazingly bizarre new blog, "Museum of Modern Tweets," which provides awesome and irreverent illustrations of what celebrities are saying in 140 characters or less. (Many thanks to URLesque for bringing it to our attention.) See more illustrations. >> ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:15 PM by Linda Laban
Ever since Nick Jonas announced he would record and tour without brothers Kevin and Joe, rumors have swirled that the Jonas Brothers have split. Despite denials, with Nick Jonas and the Administration on the road this winter with a tour preempting the Feb. 2 release of the band's debut, 'Who I Am,' the "are they, aren't they" whispers continue. "No, there's no question of that," Jonas tells...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Kenneth Partridge
- Filed under:
- Music News
At his Friday night solo show at New York City's Beacon Theater, Nick Jonas took time to bring out a pair of very special guests, proving the formula that if 2,000 teenage girls scream at X decibels for one Jonas Brother, they will risk hoarseness -- and the deafness of their parents -- to screech at 3X for three Jonas Brothers. "There are two people I want to share this moment with," Nick said...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Linda Laban
- Filed under:
- Music News
Nick Jonas kicked off his first tour outside of the Jonas Brothers with a hometown show in Dallas, Texas on Jan. 2. However, Nick Jonas and the Administration, the 17-year-old's new side band, had the full backing of brothers Kevin and Joe, who watched and cheered him on. "My brothers were there to support me for the first night," Nick tells PopEater from the tour's third stop in Nashville, Tenn....
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Detained by Customs at Los Angeles Airport
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment