Posts with tag "NickCannon"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 12:06 PM by Amber James
PopEater was on set with Nick Cannon as he filmed his upcoming PSA for Increase Your Green. The national campaign, launched by HP and DoSmething.org, urges teens to green their schools and enter to win lots of cool prizes. (We'll have more details next month.) Check out our exclusive interview and behind-the-scene video as Cannon challenges everyone to make the world a better (and greener) plac...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 12:27 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been quite a year in Hollywood. And with 2009 winding down, we want to know who your favorite stars are. Is it 'Hangover' star Bradley Cooper, Mariah Carey's sweet hubby Nick Cannon, country cutie Taylor Swift, Sasha Fierce herself, Beyonce or someone else? Tell Us in the Polls Below ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 05:49 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
After years of personal and professional struggles, things are finally going Mariah Carey's way. She's got a highly-anticipated, new album about to hit stores, a buzz-worthy role in the film 'Precious,' and she and husband Nick Cannon have discussed starting a family. Carey is glad for for her second wind, admitting to In Touch, "Honestly, I never thought I'd live this long." She adds, "I have ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 12:22 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrities doing publicity rounds are constantly peppered with questions from media outlets, many of the inquiries being the same. So, why not give celebrities a chance to interview themselves? That's exactly what's happening with Double Take, a new Web series created by entertainment production firm Converge, which gives celebrities a chance to take the rumor mill into their own creative control...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 03:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Nick Cannon took to his Twitter to address the ongoing battle between his wife Mariah Carey and rapper Eminem. On Friday, Cannon tweeted various philosophical and biblical quotes about rising above anger and not giving in to revenge....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview