Posts with tag "NickJonas"
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 12:59 PM by Steven Avalos
We love celebrities on Twitter, but a good chunk of what they tweet about is boring. We're loving Odessa Begay's amazingly bizarre new blog, "Museum of Modern Tweets," which provides awesome and irreverent illustrations of what celebrities are saying in 140 characters or less. (Many thanks to URLesque for bringing it to our attention.) See more illustrations. >> ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:15 PM by Linda Laban
Ever since Nick Jonas announced he would record and tour without brothers Kevin and Joe, rumors have swirled that the Jonas Brothers have split. Despite denials, with Nick Jonas and the Administration on the road this winter with a tour preempting the Feb. 2 release of the band's debut, 'Who I Am,' the "are they, aren't they" whispers continue. "No, there's no question of that," Jonas tells Pop...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Kenneth Partridge
- Filed under:
- Music News
At his Friday night solo show at New York City's Beacon Theater, Nick Jonas took time to bring out a pair of very special guests, proving the formula that if 2,000 teenage girls scream at X decibels for one Jonas Brother, they will risk hoarseness -- and the deafness of their parents -- to screech at 3X for three Jonas Brothers. "There are two people I want to share this moment with," Nick said...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Linda Laban
- Filed under:
- Music News
Nick Jonas kicked off his first tour outside of the Jonas Brothers with a hometown show in Dallas, Texas on Jan. 2. However, Nick Jonas and the Administration, the 17-year-old's new side band, had the full backing of brothers Kevin and Joe, who watched and cheered him on. "My brothers were there to support me for the first night," Nick tells PopEater from the tour's third stop in Nashville, Tenn. ...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to themsel...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 06:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Nick Jonas' nose and golden throat were coated with infection over the weekend, forcing him and his brotherly band to cancel a concert in Switzerland. The Jonas Brothers announced the sad news (for Swiss teen girls, that is) on their Twitter page, explaining that the 17-year-old Nick was "ill with an upper respiratory infection." Their doctor ordered the curly-haired heart-breaker to "not spe...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 12:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Kevin Jonas doesn't play favorites. For his upcoming wedding with fiancé Danielle Deleasa, the oldest Jonas has chosen not one, but two best men. "I decided that it's going to be both Joe and Nick," Kevin, 21, told PEOPLE. "Dani has an older and a younger sister, so it works out really well. I can have two best men, and she can have two maids of honor." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Hanna & Caleb's High Jinks Threaten Spencer & Toby's Relationship
- All About That Bump: Princess Kate's 'Glowing and Dainty' Pregnancy Look
- January Jones Wins 37th Birthday with Impressive Feast
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Saga of Kim Richards Continues With Missing Pizza and Hospital Visits
- Watch Now! Transparent Star Jeffrey Tambor Will Leave You In Tears, Delivers Emotional Speech at Sundance
- TMI Alert?! Martha Stewart Reveals How She Goes to the Bathroom in Hilarious Interview with Meredith Vieira