Posts with tag "NickLachey"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 05:12 PM by PopEater Staff
After a few months apart, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are giving their relationship another go. "I am happy in a relationship," Lachey told Good Day Philadelphia, PEOPLE reports. "I was single for a minute, there, and then we've kind of patched things up," he added of his romance with Minnillo. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_ur...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:10 AM by Jo Piazza
Think twice before you pick up a Cuisinart or monogrammed towel set to send to Khloe Kardashian and her new hubby L.A. Laker Lamar Odom in celebration of their quickie Sunday evening nuptials. According to the very scientific mathematics of reality television statistics, this marriage may have a shelf life shorter than one of Kim Kardashian's skirts. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Senior Aide to Senator Thad Cochran Charged with Drug Possession
- Chrissy Teigen on Wellness: 'I Am Completely Driven by Cravings'
- Bruce Jenner Speaks Out: God Gave Me 'the Soul of a Female'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Quiz: Where in the World Is Your Beauty Tribe?
- Amber Heard Doesn't Want to Be Hollywood's Sex Object Anymore: ''It's Incredibly Frustrating''
- Brandon Jenner Posts Sweetest Support Message for Dad Bruce Jenner, Complete With Adorable Father-Son Moment: See the Flashback Pic!