Posts with tag "NickLachey"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 05:12 PM by PopEater Staff
After a few months apart, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are giving their relationship another go. "I am happy in a relationship," Lachey told Good Day Philadelphia, PEOPLE reports. "I was single for a minute, there, and then we've kind of patched things up," he added of his romance with Minnillo. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_ur...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:10 AM by Jo Piazza
Think twice before you pick up a Cuisinart or monogrammed towel set to send to Khloe Kardashian and her new hubby L.A. Laker Lamar Odom in celebration of their quickie Sunday evening nuptials. According to the very scientific mathematics of reality television statistics, this marriage may have a shelf life shorter than one of Kim Kardashian's skirts. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Prince Charles and Camilla Come Face-to-Face with an Old Friend (or Foe!)
- Chris Christie Puts Pot Users on Notice: If I'm President, the Party's Over!
- Gisele hiding boob job under burqa?
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Miranda Lambert establishes scholarship for female artists