Posts with tag "Nicole Kidman"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. This week, we're fortunate enough to get a wide cross-section of Hollywood, ranging from A-listers like Nicole Kidman to the out-there folks like Carrot Top. It's tough to give...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 09:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Kidman escorted husband, country crooner Keith Urban, down the red carpet at the 2011 CMT Music Awards on Wednesday night--and they were as cute and lovey dovey as ever. But Kidman's fashion choice left some people scratching their heads. The 'Just Go With It' actress wore a green and blue striped velour with a see-through, asymmetrical hem. JustJared.com reveals that the dress was desig...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 03:57 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
Last week, '30 Rock' actress Elizabeth Banks joyfully announced that she has become a mom to baby boy Felix, after she and her husband Max Handelman welcomed their bundle of joy via gestational surrogate. On her blog, the comedic actress, 37, shared the "one true hurdle" she's faced in life, infertility. "After years of trying to get pregnant, exploring the range of fertility treatments, all...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 08:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Talk about a blast from the past. Nicole Kidman's first film, 1983's 'BMX Bandits,' makes its Blu-ray debut this month, and director Brian Trenchard-Smith recently talked with Entertainment Weekly about working with the young star before she made it big. "When she came in, I could tell right away that she had great dramatic instincts. Some people are born actors. They have a grasp on how to mak...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 10:05 AM by Nicki Gostin
Nicole Kidman appeared on Australia's '60 Minutes' and talked about the latest addition to the Kidman-Urban family, baby Faith Margaret. She admits that she and husband Keith Urban desperately wanted another child but could not conceive, so they turned toward a gestational carrier. She became teary-eyed when talking about her problems with infertility and the "wonderful woman" who carried their...
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 10:46 AM by Christine Fenno
Jennifer Aniston cultivates an easygoing, no-worries persona that might be summed up by the name of her latest rom-com, 'Just Go With It.' But that doesn't mean she isn't starstruck by certain Hollywood hard bodies. On Friday, her 42nd birthday, the famously fit actress called into Ryan Seacrest's radio show and claimed that her own six-pack can't compete with the enviable midriff of Nicole Kid...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 06:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
Nicole Kidman is no stranger to the spotlight -- nor are her personal relationships. She recently opened up to Marie Claire UK about those relationships -- including her first marriage to actor Tom Cruise -- and how life has changed for her since then. "That was a great relationship," she said of her 11-year marriage to Cruise. The couple divorced in 2001 and have two adopted children together....
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 01:40 AM by The Boot Editors
Just like big sister Sunday Rose, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban has sentimental meaning behind her name. Beaming parents Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman walked the SAG Awards red carpet in Hollywood Sunday night, where they fielded several questions about their new baby girl, born Dec. 28, 2010. E!'s Giuliana Rancic asked Nicole where the name Faith came from. "We needed to have that through the wh...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 04:25 PM by PopEater Staff
The Hollywood baby boom isn't over yet. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have welcomed a baby girl, who was born via a surrogate. Faith Margaret Kidman Urban arrived Dec. 28 at Nashville's Centennial Women's Hospital. "Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret," the couple said in a statement (via PEOPLE). "No words can adequately conv...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Reports say that Nicole Kidman has finally admitted that she had received Botox injections, after years of denying claims that said otherwise. The Daily Mail reports that Kidman made the confession to a German magazine when asked how she kept her wrinkles at bay. She replied, "I've tried a lot of things, but apart from working out and a good diet, most things don't help." Kidman continued, "...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Lisa Kudrow Reveals How She Really Feels About The Comeback's Valerie Cherish
- The Wildest Moments From Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian's Trip to Fire Island on Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons
- Kelly Clarkson and Baby River Rose Look So Happy Before Celebrating First Christmas Together