Posts with tag "Nicole Scherzinger"
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 02:04 PM by AOL TV Editors
It is finally official, 'The X Factor' has replaced British pop star Cheryl Cole with the show's co-host Nicole Scherzinger. There have been rumors and conflicting stories for weeks now, but the official word is out, and so is Cole. Fox and 'X Factor' producers FremantleMedia and Syco TV released this statement: "Nicole Scherzinger will be replacing Cheryl Cole on the judging panel of 'The X Fa...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 02:56 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It's official: British beauty Cheryl Cole has been ousted from her judging seat on the U.S. edition of the 'The X Factor' in favor of Pussycat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger. Scherzinger previously served as a guest judge on the original U.K. version of the singing competition where she thoroughly impressed both producers and her fellow judges. Cole rose to fame when she won a competition...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 07:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Simon Cowell's new show 'X Factor' doesn't premiere for another four months, but there's already trouble in his post-'Idol' ploy for TV domination. TMZ is reporting that one of the previously announced judges, British pop singer Cheryl Cole, is out. Replacing her? Former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, who was set to co-host the show with Brit Steve Jones. Why the switch? No one knows for ...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 08:27 AM by Christine Fenno
The 'X Factor' judging panel is complete, with the final chair to be filled by Paula Abdul, who just closed the deal in last-minute negotiations, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Abdul will take her seat alongside Simon Cowell, reuniting the former 'Idol' stars once again. Cheryl Cole and Antonio 'L.A.' Reid have already been named as the other 'X Factor' judges. Meanwhile, Pussycat Doll...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 03:05 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- 50 Cent
Nicole Scherzinger has pulled back the covers on the video for her sexy single 'Right There,' the third release from her debut solo album 'Killer Love.' The urban, industrial-set video, which features superstar rapper 50 Cent, was directed by Emmy-nominated Paul Hunter, who has worked with stars like Snoop Dogg, Jennifer Lopez, Eminem, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson to name a f...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 10:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
Nicole Scherzinger is making a point with her hair. Literally. The '"X Factor' finalist, winner of last season's 'Dancing With the Stars' and former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls has managed to twist and twirl her strands into a most bizarre updo featuring two points on the top of her head. Scherzinger first debuted this look on 'X Factor' last weekend leading some to think it was a one-...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 11:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Tonight's 'Dancing With the Stars' finale began with three finalists: ESPN reporter Erin Andrews, Olympian Evan Lysacek and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. And after a season of stiff competition, one of these competitors walked away with the mirror ball trophy. The big finale featured dancing appearances by Kate Gosselin, Pam Anderson, Niecy Nash and Jake Pavelka. Football star Chad Ochocinc...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 01:41 PM by Amber James
As 'Dancing With The Stars' heads into its tenth season, the new cast list makes us wonder how they convinced Kate Gosselin, Pamela Anderson and astronaut Buzz Aldrin to join. Will dancing place second to the image boost that these stars need? PopEater dissects this season's contestants and reveals what each "star" has to gain from joining the show. ...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 09:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashley Roberts and Kimberley Wyatt of the Pussycat Dolls have left the popular girl group, reports BBC News. Ashley Roberts made her announcement on Twitter stating that she had "an amazing ride" and "learned so much." Roberts further added that she will "always love those girls. My sistas 4 life". Kimberley Wyatt cryptically stated that "money and fame can't buy happiness."...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 02:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Pussycat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger and Formula One star Lewis Hamilton have split after dating for more than two years. The 25-year-old McLaren driver and 31-year-old American said in a joint statement released Monday that they wanted to concentrate on their careers. "Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton can confirm that they have decided to go their separate ways," it reads. "Th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!