Posts with tag "NicoleKidman"
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 10:46 AM by Christine Fenno
Jennifer Aniston cultivates an easygoing, no-worries persona that might be summed up by the name of her latest rom-com, 'Just Go With It.' But that doesn't mean she isn't starstruck by certain Hollywood hard bodies. On Friday, her 42nd birthday, the famously fit actress called into Ryan Seacrest's radio show and claimed that her own six-pack can't compete with the enviable midriff of Nicole...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 09:35 AM by PopEater Staff
In an interview with BBC personality Andrew Marr, Nicole Kidman refused to talk about Scientology when asked about the controversial religion. "One of the thing, you haven't talked about before ... Scientology, it is, a lot of people would say, a bullying cult," Marr said to Kidman. "I'm here to publicize 'Nine,'" Kidman responded. Watch It Happen ...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Amidst rumors Josh Duhamel cheated on his wife Fergie with an Atlanta-based stripper, the couple walked the red carpet for the Los Angeles premiere of her latest flick, 'Nine.' The other stars of the musical stepped out for the night as well, including Penelope Cruz and Nicole Kidman. Check Out the Photos ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite the blustery London weather, the three women who are set to hit the big screen in much-anticipated musical 'Nine' came out dressed to the nines on Thursday night. Spanish actress Penelope Cruz sported a silver-blue Ralph Lauren dress, while Nicole Kidman opted for a more demure look, donning a blazer and a skirt. Kate Hudson showed off her red carpet prowess with flirty poses and a...
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 06:00 AM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actresses who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Stars heights -- like their ages -- can be deceiving. Here at PopEater we take a look at some celebrities whose heights we would never have guessed. Would you believe that Gael Garcia Bernal is 5'7'', that Rihanna is 5'8'' and Nicole Kidman is 5'10''? Yeah, we can't either. Click for More...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 02:21 PM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of Ladies' Home Journal, actress Nicole Kidman talks about how her breasts got bigger after giving birth to her first biological daughter, Sunday Rose. "They're not very big, my boobs, so they just became normal size. I loved it! I felt very Woman. When you've had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling." The 'Nine' star also discusses...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Attorney for Injured Tracy Morgan Says It's Unclear if He'll Ever Perform Again
- Jordin Sparks: I'm Returning the BMW That Jason Derulo Gave Me
- Bethenny Frankel Denies Returning to The Real Housewives of New York City
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Fashion Face-Off: Selena Gomez vs. Cara Delevingne in Plunging Neckline Jumpsuits
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Write Out Encouraging Bible Verses for Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery
- Kim Kardashian's Latest Fashion Week Outfit Looks Like It Was a Mistake—See for Yourself