Posts with tag "NightOfTheLivingDead"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weasel Catches a Piggyback Ride from a Woodpecker, Creates the Best Photo of 2015
- Girls' Basketball Team Kicked Out of Playoffs for Wearing Breast Cancer Colors
- Madonna's Cape Designer Giorgio Armani Takes Dig at Her After Brit Awards Fall
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- Robert F. Kennedy's daughter denied at club: 'I am a Kennedy, Google me'
- 'Point Break' actor John Philbin arrested for brandishing a firearm