Posts with tag "NightOfTheLivingDead"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matt Bomer on Stripper Training: How We Learned to Manscape
- Texas Teen Suffers Stroke on Football Field: 'I'm So Lucky to Be Alive'
- Monica Lewinsky Steps Out in Crop Top and Fitted Pants at London Opera Gallery
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Watch the first full 'Wet Hot American Summer' trailer
- Does Rihanna's NSFW 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video go too far?
- E! Style Collective's July Must-Haves: The Best Bronzer, Swimwear, Sunnies & Other Summer Essentials
- Kristin Cavallari Pumps Breast Milk in a Public Bathroom, Posts Pic to Prove It!
- Kylie Jenner Wears "Seriously F--k You" Shirt—Think It's a Message for Haters? We're Going With Yes!