Posts with tag "NightOfTheLivingDead"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlie Ebersol Teams Up with Michelle Obama & Bradley Cooper to Advocate for Veterans
- Convicted Drug Dealer Charged in Murder of Fox Executive
- Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
- 'Let's Get Married' singer allegedly shoved ring down fiancee's throat
- Charlotte McKinney: My dad loves my Carl's Jr. Super Bowl ad
- ACM nominations announced, Miranda Lambert leads with 8