Posts with tag "NightOfTheLivingDead"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more
- Michelle Rodriguez Debuts New Bangs With Cryptic Message on Instagram—Take a Look!
- Royal Stable Scandal! Queen Elizabeth II's Champion Horse Estimate Tests Positive for Morphine
- Eric Decker Reveals "the Beauty of Being a Parent" and How Jessie James Is Adjusting to Motherhood—Watch Now!