Posts with tag "NightOfTheLivingDead"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara: I'm Not Ashamed to Say I Love Making Money
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Pre-Show 2013: Watch Live Stream
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?