Posts with tag "NightOfTheLivingDead"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Busts Out His Old Breakdancing Moves on Tonight Show (VIDEO)
- The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray Are Moving in Together
- Marine's Missing Pregnant Wife May Have Hidden Many Secrets
- Kerri Kasem backs new bill to help children visit ailing parents
- Kim Kardashian slams Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon
- Orlando Bloom threw a punch at Justin Bieber at Spanish hotspot, report says
- Yes! Taylor Swift to Perform at the MTV Video Music Awards
- The Killing First Look: Will Holder and Linden "Fight to Keep Their Friendship" in the Final Season?
- Jessica Alba Sizzles in Sexy Bikini on Maxim Cover, Talks Overcoming Old Demons: "I'm Not Apologizing for Myself"