Posts with tag "Nightline"
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 05:26 PM by Jett Wells
Michelle Williams' interview with ABC's 'Nightline' was billed as her breaking her silence on her march back from the tragedy of Heath Ledger's death, but she's not happy with what the public saw. In a chat with The Daily Beast, Williams expressed frustration with the final interview, saying the way it was cut together made it seem like she was crossing a line she never intended to cross. "I wa...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 03:36 PM by Joel Keller
Pop-ed: If you watched the 'Nightline' interview with Jesse James this week, you probably came away with the impression that James is not the mouth-breathing idiot the tabloids have made him out to be. Indeed, the man that broke Sandra Bullock's heart seems like a sensitive, intelligent man who knows that he ruined the best thing in his life and is trying to take steps to -- at least partially ...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 07:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Jesse James saved the worst for last in his first interview since his marriage to Sandra Bullock fell apart, telling ABC's 'Nightline' that he was the victim of abuse as a child. "I was a terrorized kid," he said. The former reality star said he entered rehab earlier this year for sex addiction and anger management, but mostly needed to deal with his childhood, which he claims was filled with be...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 11:57 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Sandra Bullock
More sadness-filled nuggets continue to trickle in from ABC's interview with Jesse James, and the latest has the former reality star recalling the moment he told Sandra Bullock about his cheating ways. "I told her basically everything," he said in a snippet aired on 'Good Morning America.' "I had affairs outside of our marriage." James said Bullock had suspected he was being unfaithful in the p...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 02:43 PM by PopEater Staff
ABC News has a preview clip of Jesse James' first interview since news of his cheating on wife Sandra Bullock exploded. "I took a pretty amazing life and amazing success and marriage and threw it away," James tells Vicki Mabrey on 'Nightline.' The clip ends with visibly upset James asking to take a break. "You cheated on your wife," she says. His response? A frank "yup." Watch the clip after...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 09:30 PM by PopEater Staff
ABC News announced today that Jesse James will appear on next Tuesday's 'Nightline,' in his first television interview since his cheating scandal made headlines in March. James sits down with 'Nightline's' Vicki Mabrey and discusses his cheating, his divorce from Sandra Bullock, his stint in rehab, and his role in raising Louis, the New Orleans boy Bullock just recently adopted....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The Church of Scientology is taking a beating today. First, former member Paul Haggis wrote a scathing letter renouncing the religion, and now a video of spokesman Tommy Davis walking out of an interview with Martin Bashir on 'Nightline,' is making the rounds on the Internet. Davis was offended when Bashir asked questions about the popular celebrity religion's beliefs. Watch Freakout @ 3:40 ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman with Amnesia Finds Her Family - and Her Identity
- Donald Trump Popular in Mexico - in Piñata Form
- FROM EW: Someone Put Nicolas Cage's Face on Every Game of Thrones Character
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Holy Abs! Shemar Moore, 45, Shows Off His Sexy Shirtless Bod in South Beach
- Emmitt Smith the Latest to Drop Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump's Mexico Comments
- Doctor Paul Nassif Reveals He's Single, Shows Off Weight Loss—Watch the Botched Deleted Scene!