Posts with tag "Niki Taylor"
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Niki Taylor has another bun in the oven, and she took to Twitter to share the happy news about her family with her fans. According to PEOPLE, Taylor, 36, announced her pregnancy with husband Burney Lamar, 30, over the social media site Wednesday. "Guess what's in this photo?" the model wrote, with an attached photo of her holding a sonogram. "YES!! We are expecting our fourth child! So ha...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 09:48 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
It's going to be weeks before we all find out who wins the fourth edition of 'Celebrity Apprentice.' One thing's for sure, however: supermodel Niki Taylor wrapped up the first phase of the competition with good feelings about the man in charge. "I hope Donald Trump runs for president, I really do," she declares in a chat with PopEater. "I would vote for him, absolutely. Wouldn't you? I'd trust ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 01:40 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Niki Taylor, 'My Antonio Winner' and Seregon O'Dassey are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- From ESSENCE: See Michelle Obama's Travel Diary (PHOTOS)
- New Mexico Couple Celebrate Engagement on Mountaintop, End Up Stranded
- Harley Pasternak: How Your Office Is Making You Fat
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Dead Sexy? Victoria Beckham's Latest Fashion Campaign Features Lifeless-Looking Models: Pics
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Kick Off Paris Fashion Week Fall 2015 in H&M Studio Show—See the Pics!
- Kristen Stewart Reveals What She Finds Hot, Describes Her Type: ''I'm Not Afraid to Let People in Who Might Hurt Me''