Posts with tag "Nikki Blonsky"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:09 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video. "My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 05:30 PM by Denise Warner
Nikki Blonsky wants your jeans. PopEater had the chance to catch up with Blonsky at DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans event at the Aeropostale in Times Square, and she chatted with us about her charitable work. "[It's] an awesome campaign. It is basically gathering a bunch of jeans for homeless kids," she explains. The actress is also heavily involved with another charity -- PALS, an...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Gabourey Sidibe became the toast of Hollywood with her role as the titular character in 'Precious,' which earned her an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress. But are there other parts out there for Sidibe, besides those of overweight, pregnant teens? Yes, she's proved herself funny on the red carpet (Telling Ryan Seacrest her Oscar dress was "The money shot" was amazing!) and charming...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Actress Nikki Blonsky is busy prepping for 'Hairspray 2' and tells PopEater the sequel will live up to the success of the 2007 movie musical. "Behind the genius of Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, they are writing 17 brand new songs... We have all the right people who came up with the first one, so they can knock the second one out of the park." Director Adam Shankman and writer John Waters will...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Amber James
Move over Zac Efron. 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith gave fans quite a surprise when he kissed 'Hairspray' actress Nikki Blonsky on the cheek at Marshalls & TJ Maxx's 'Carol-oke' contest in Bryant Park. So what made him do it? "I put on antlers, and I go out of my mind," Monteith jokes to PopEater about the friendly kiss. Kidding aside, Monteith says fans have a lot to look forward to when...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband Convicted of Murdering Wife with Lethal Injection of Nicotine
- Holly Williams Welcomes a Daughter
- Police Baffled by Utah Family of 5 Found Dead in Living Room
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining