Posts with tag "Nikki Sixx"
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 10:43 PM by Nicki Gostin
Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx has a new book out, called 'This Is Gonna Hurt,' but it's not at all what you would expect. While his previous best-seller, 'The Heroin Diaries,' chronicled a harrowing year in which he spiraled into drug addiction, 'Hurt' showcases a different obsession: photography. The rocker is very clearly skilled behind the lens, and this book contains more than its share of ...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 01:40 AM by Spinner Editors
Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx has aimed his axe at a surprising new target: Facebook. More specifically, what he views as the site's arcane community standards. Sixx's fracas with the social networking behemoth began when the bassist turned author and photographer posted an outtake from his upcoming photography book/memoir 'This Is Gonna Hurt: Music, Photography and Life Through the ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Emily Hall
Although Denise Richards likes to date bad boys, she has learned that they are not the best bets for serious relationships. After a four-year marriage to actor Charlie Sheen, then a two-year twirl with Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora, her recent romance with Motley Cru rocker Nikki Sixx was more for fun. "She does like the bad boys, but the relationship with Nikki was just for fun and was ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 05:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Denise Richards has reportedly split from rocker Nikki Sixx after just a few weeks of dating. After reports that the pair had split up surfaced Saturday, Us Weekly says a source in Richards' camp confirmed the reports but also said that the couple were never that serious to begin with. "It's crazy how this is being made out to be some big breakup," says the source. "They were never ...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 05:07 PM by Rob Shuter
After having her ex-husband Charlie Sheen over for Thanksgiving, it should come as no surprise that Denise Richards will be doing the same for Christmas. But this time, Charlie won't be the only guy to get an invite, as I've learned that Denise has let new guy, Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx, know he's welcome at her table as well. "Denise has a heart of gold and wants to make sure that no ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Denise Richards can't deny it--she has a thing for bad boys. After rumors swirled earlier this week that she was quietly dating her longtime neighbor, Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx, the 'Starship Troopers' actress confirmed the relationship Thursday night, RadarOnline.com reports. The actress was questioned about the rumored coupling on Bravo's show 'Watch What Happens Live.' "What is ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 02:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Does Denise Richards have a new bad boy in her life? According to Us Weekly, the 'Starship Troopers' beauty has been quietly dating her longtime neighbor, Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx. "They have a lot in common," a source says. A source close to Richards confirms the report, telling PopEater that the two friends are "getting to know each other slowly, so technically she did go on dates with ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nelson Mandela Memorial: Obama, World Leaders Join Singing Crowds
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- ?The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!