Posts with tag "Nurse Jackie"
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Peter Facinelli has just wrapped another season of 'Nurse Jackie' and oh yeah, he also filmed a couple sequels to a series called 'Twilight.' Heard of it? The 37-year-old Queens native is married to Jennie Garth and together they have three impossibly cute daughters ... who never get fazed by dad's famous friends (including Rob Pattinson). In our chat, Facinelli talks about his successful career...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 04:25 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
'United States of Tara' is coming to an end. Showtime has canceled the Toni Collette comedy. According to Variety, the third season, which is currently airing, will be the last. Meanwhile fellow comedy 'Nurse Jackie' has been renewed for a fourth season and freshman period drama 'The Borgias' has also been rekindled for a second season. 'Tara' follows Collette as a suburban mom and wife who...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 09:17 AM by Maggie Coughlan
You may not recognize Merritt Wever at first glance. Now, imagine her in scrubs with a puppy, kitten or rainbow motif ... better? Playing opposite three-time Emmy winner Edie Falco on Showtime's dark comedy 'Nurse Jackie' (premiering tonight on Showtime at 10PM), Merrit commands laughter as lovable but painfully-goofy nurse Zoey Barkow. Merritt talked with PopEater about the record-breaking...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?