Posts with tag "OWN"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 04:14 PM by Marc Schneider
Oprah Winfrey is admitting that her OWN channel has gotten off to a bumpy start, but if she lands her desired interview things may start to look up by next year. Winfrey told a cable industry trade show audience in Chicago on Thursday that her "dream" is to take on O.J. Simpson and get the ultimate scoop on her upcoming chat show, 'Oprah's Next Chapter.' "I have a dream of O.J. Simpson confes...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Rob Shuter
"I won't say goodbye. I'll just say, Until we meet again." With those final words, the era of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' came to end Wednesday, but just as she said, don't expect the Queen of Daytime to go away. Sources tell me this most definitely is not the end, but rather the beginning of Oprah. "She is going to dedicate herself to her new network and do whatever needs to be done to make ...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:01 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Rosie O'Donnell has just split from her girlfriend of over a year, Tracy Kachtick-Anders, but the former TV queen has another relationship problem to deal with, and it involves her powerful new boss, Oprah Winfrey. "Oprah and Rosie have not been seeing eye to eye on the tone of Rosie's new show" on OWN, an insider with knowledge of the situation tells me. "Oprah sees it as a friendly daytime ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards