Posts with tag "Oliver Stone"
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
While in Berlin promoting 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps,' director Oliver Stone made Michael Douglas' cancer prognosis appear even more bleak, telling reporters on Tuesday that Douglas is in a "precarious" state, AP reports. Academy Award winner Douglas, 66, has been battling throat cancer since a tumor was discovered in August, and he was unable to join Stone in Europe to promote the movie ...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 08:17 AM by PopEater Staff
After making odd references to Hitler and the "Jewish domination of the media," Oliver Stone quickly churned out an apology. "In trying to make a broader historical point about the range of atrocities the Germans committed against many people, I made a clumsy association about the Holocaust, for which I am sorry and I regret," Stone said in a statement. The director has always been a magnet for...
- Posted Jun 25th 2010 at 12:19 PM by Mike Ryan
Oliver Stone has never been known to shy away from controversial subjects (so much so that we guarantee that past sentence has been used, oh, about a billion times to open a piece about Stone). This weekend, his new documentary, 'South of the Border,' debuts in theaters. The documentary explores the relationship between the United States and South America -- Stone interviews seven leaders in the r...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 12:37 PM by PopEater Staff
In July of 2008, Shia LaBeouf was in a car accident, injuring his hand which led to reconstructive surgery. The young actor sets the record straight about what happened in the new issue of GQ. "I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my f------ life. And I'm ...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Oliver Stone was paid $75K to speak at a conference about the future of the Internet -- the only problem is, he's not a big fan. While on stage, the famed director bashed the Web repeatedly, Guanabee reports. "Certainly at the beginning of this thing, the internet was an enemy. It was just a disaster for people like me who are classically trained in film school," Stone said. Watch It Happen ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can The Real Housewives of Orange County Star Vicki Gunvalson Sew a Button?
- FROM EW: Stephen Colbert to Appear on Next Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Angelina Jolie Pitt Meets an Adorable Cheetah Cub Named After Shiloh
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Tiger who? Lindsey Vonn turns heads at Grand Prix event
- Ben Affleck returns home alone after Bahamas trip with Jennifer Garner
- Jimmy Fallon Steps Out With a Cast, Jokes He "Invented a New Type of Wedding Ring" After Finger Injury
- A Look Back on the Best of Jackie and Kelso, in Honor of Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's Wedding
- Hilaria Baldwin Shows Off Impressive Post-Baby Cleavage, Does a Headstand in a Bikini 2 Weeks After Giving Birth