Posts with tag "Olivia Munn"
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
What better place to honor St. Patrick's Day than the typically alcohol-drenched fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC)? Olivia Munn of 'Perfect Couples' celebrated the holiday with gusto as she co-hosted the morning program and drank nearly everything within reach. Festivities apparently began early for Munn, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford. The actress tweeted that she was...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 02:15 AM by Christo Varghese
'Glee' star Matthew Morrison (aka Mr. Will Schuester) was caught kissing actress Olivia Munn on Sunday night at a hockey game. According to PEOPLE, Morrison and Munn were in New York at Madison Square Garden watching the Philadelphia Flyers vs. New York Rangers. The couple were spotted holding hands and being quite affectionate. Munn was seen playfully grabbing Morrison's chin before going in...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 11:19 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Tim Gunn, Olivia Munn and Taraji P. Henson have very little in common -- except for their love of animals. All three are spokespeople for PETA, advocating for the rights of animals. Gunn, Munn and Henson joined forces at Stella McCartney in New York City to kick off an animal cruelty free fashion week and reveal Henson's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" ad. "Whenever I get passionate...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 03:03 PM by Zach Dionne
Olivia Munn is a great many things, and a great many of those things are synonyms for "hot." And we'll just say that GQ's new photo shoot of the 'Attack of the Show!' vixen who recently landed on 'The Daily Show' does nothing to slow males ages 9 through 79 from frantically flipping through thesauruses to find new words to describe her bodaciousness. For the quick-hit interview, GQ writer...
- Posted Apr 28th 2010 at 10:10 AM by Zach Dionne
Olivia Munn's nude PETA ad calling for a circus boycott caused quite the stir on the Internet yesterday. To clear up a few things (like, um, why is she naked?), the lovely host of G4's 'Attack of the Show' -- who also appears in 'Date Night' and 'Iron Man 2,' natch -- chatted with PopEater via e-mail, even responding to one reader's query of how people can do more to help the cause. Read on for...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 04:45 PM by Zach Dionne
Furthering PETA's bold tradition of racy, message-sending ads, a very nude Olivia Munn is imploring people to "boycott the circus." "When you look at something like the circus, everyone's laughing and there's color and music and everything seems so great," Munn tells PETA. "But when you go right behind that door and the elephants are in these crates all day long and then they're getting...
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 06:08 AM by PopEater Staff
'Star Trek' star Chris Pine has kept his courtship of Olivia Munn pretty quiet. Fittingly, their breakup is no different. They've been dating since last fall, but the two kept their distance at a pre-Golden Globes party on Friday. A source later confirmed to PEOPLE they've split. Munn and Pine were spotted two weeks ago looking like lovebirds during a night on the town in L.A. According to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz's Boyfriend Benji Madden: 'I'm Really Happy Right Now'
- Kim Kardashian Appears to Be Having a No-Makeup Moment: PHOTOS
- Police Arrest Florida Mom for Letting 7-Year-Old Son Walk to Park Alone
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Former Game of Thrones Star Addresses Her Recasting in the Most Hilarious (and Slightly Sad) Way Ever
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now