Posts with tag "Olivia Wilde"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Is Bradley Cooper getting Wilde with Olivia? Maybe. 'The Hangover Part II' star and Olivia Wilde were spotted getting their flirt on at an industry party in New York earlier this week. Having both just separated from their significant others, we hope this potential love connection is more than just a rebound. The pair engaged in an "intimate conversation" at the fete, a source told Us Magazine....
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 05:30 AM by Christo Varghese
'House' star Olivia Wilde is on the cover of the latest issue of Glamour magazine and talks about her marriage and divorce from her ex-husband Italian prince Tao Ruspoli. The 'Tron: Legacy' actress, 26, and Ruspoli, 35, were married for eight years before they separated in February. Wilde filed for divorce a month later. Wilde talks about the reason for her decision to divorce. "It was the...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Despite reports that Justin Timberlake and Olivia Wilde were rebounding with one another over the weekend, sources close to the pair insist they are just good friends and neither of them is ready to leap into another serious relationship. "Justin and Olivia became close working together on 'Now.' They are both newly single and both want to get out and have fun with friends, but they are not an...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 06:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Olivia Wilde filed for divorce last week, TMZ.com reports. The 'House' actress and her filmmaker husband, Tao Ruspoli, were married for eight years. The couple separated last month. Wilde filed the papers in L.A. Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences as the main reason for the divorce. The 26-year-old 'Tron: Legacy' actress married 35-year-old Ruspoli, an Italian prince, on a...
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 08:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Olivia Wilde looks perfectly put together in a sexy pink Michael Kors jersey top and skirt on the cover of April's Cosmopolitan magazine, but she admits inside the mag that she once made a fool of herself in front of America's commander in chief. "He was calling to thank me for traveling to Iowa in October 2007 to volunteer for the campaign. I was very professional the whole time we spoke, then...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:55 AM by Christo Varghese
Olivia Wilde was seen out with 'Blue Valentine' actor Ryan Gosling, sparking rumors that the two stars may be dating. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Wilde and Gosling were spotted walking hand-in-hand and smiling at each other, at an aquarium in Cincinnati. Gosling was in town for the filming of his new movie 'The Ides of March.' A video of the couple at the aquarium was taken by a fan of...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Olivia Wilde is separating from her filmmaker husband, Tao Ruspoli, PEOPLE reports. The 26-year-old 'Tron: Legacy' actress married 35-year-old Ruspoli, an Italian prince, on a schoolbus in Virginia when she was still in her teens. A source close to the couple announced, "They have been living apart after trying for quite some time to make their relationship work." Wilde, who has starred...
- Posted Dec 19th 2010 at 05:52 AM by Moviefone Editors
Man ... Jeff Bridges is cool. Jeff and 'TRON: Legacy' co-star Olivia Wilde stopped by our friends at Moviefone's pad to tell what it was like working on the film and, as an extra bonus, Jeff gave a review of the movie by none other than 'The Dude'! Listen to Bridges talk long enough and it's easy to see why he was cast as 'The Dude' in the iconic 'Big Lebowski.' His description of his perfect...
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 11:11 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Jeff Bridges, Olivia Wilde and many more are zipping over to Leicester Square in London today to appear at the British premiere of 'Tron: Legacy.' And PopEater is thrilled to host a live feed from the blue carpet, courtesy of Livestream. Oscar winner Bridges, 61, -- star of 1982's 'Tron' -- takes a dual role now, playing the movie's antogonist, CLU 2, a character digitally composed of old...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 09:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Tron: Legacy' star Olivia Wilde strips down to her skivvies in a photo spread for the December issue of Details--and we're guessing readers aren't going to be upset with the results. The 'House' star wears just a sheer shirt and American Apparel underwear in the shoot and the final product is pretty sultry. In an accompanying interview, Wilde talks about her upcoming role in the highly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debbie Gibson Is Battling Lyme Disease
- Brett Eldredge and Jana Kramer Honor Veterans in New Ads for Macy's 'American Icons' Campaign
- Surprise! Debbie Matenopoulos Is Married and Pregnant
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Hayden Panettiere not asked to return to 'Heroes: Reborn'
- ?Orphan Black' season 2 review: Tatiana Maslany continues to be one of a kind
- ?Scandal' finale: Were you underwhelmed?
- Obama's toughest 2012 interview: Jon Stewart ? VIDEO
- Kate Upton Was Nervous to Shoot The Other Woman Bikini Scene: "A Bunch of People Were Staring at Me"
- Kim Novak Fires Back at Oscar "Bullies," Says Face Injection Jokes Sent Her "Into a Tailspin"
- Every Single Way Scandal Tried (and Sometimes Failed) to Hide Kerry Washington's Pregnancy