Posts with tag "One Life to Live"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Shock waves were felt on Thursday when ABC announced they were ditching their marquee soap operas in exchange for cheaper reality and talk shows. In one fell swoop, 'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' were snuffed out, joining other staples 'Guiding Light' and 'As the World Turns' in the soap dustbin. I just so happened to be chatting with Kim Kardashian backstage at LXTV as the news was ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 03:15 PM by AOL TV Editors
ABC has pulled the plug on its long-running soaps 'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live.' According to the network, the final episode of 'All My Children' will air this September. 'One Life to Live' will air through January 2012. The network will replace the soaps with two new shows, 'The Chew' and 'The Revolution.' "'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' are iconic pieces of ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
Word has come down that ABC has canceled two more appearances by Adam Lambert, leading some to question whether the network has a double standard. We've done a little research into the situation and discovered that when it comes to handling gay themes, ABC's policy is like night and day -- where gay themes on soap opera are just fine, but not so much during nighttime music performances. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?