Posts with tag "One Life to Live"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Shock waves were felt on Thursday when ABC announced they were ditching their marquee soap operas in exchange for cheaper reality and talk shows. In one fell swoop, 'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' were snuffed out, joining other staples 'Guiding Light' and 'As the World Turns' in the soap dustbin. I just so happened to be chatting with Kim Kardashian backstage at LXTV as the news was spre...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 03:15 PM by AOL TV Editors
ABC has pulled the plug on its long-running soaps 'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live.' According to the network, the final episode of 'All My Children' will air this September. 'One Life to Live' will air through January 2012. The network will replace the soaps with two new shows, 'The Chew' and 'The Revolution.' "'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' are iconic pieces of televisio...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
Word has come down that ABC has canceled two more appearances by Adam Lambert, leading some to question whether the network has a double standard. We've done a little research into the situation and discovered that when it comes to handling gay themes, ABC's policy is like night and day -- where gay themes on soap opera are just fine, but not so much during nighttime music performances....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Sophia Bush Speaks of Heartbreak as Ex-Boyfriend Is First American Confirmed Dead in Nepal Earthquake
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Who Tried to Delay Outlander's Premiere and 24 Other Fascinating Facts
- Sophia Bush Attends 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Death of Ex Dan Fredinburg
- Lena Dunham Knows More About Elizabeth Hurley Than Kate Middleton: "I'm Really Behind on Royals Culture"