Posts with tag "Oprah WInfrey Show"
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 10:07 AM by Christine Fenno
With the Harpo team in Chicago hurtling toward the The Oprah Winfrey Show finale on May 25, the talk-show queen is in a talkative mood. As Winfrey launches one behemoth (the OWN network) while ending another (the 25th and final season of her daytime show), she essentially confessed to what fans already adore her for: She's only human. "I feel like I have not begun to give anything to OWN," s...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 09:15 AM by Rob Shuter
It's one of the best kept secrets in all of entertainment: who will be Oprah Winfrey's final guest, ever? With only 20 days left until the the May 25 finale, friends of the talk queen hint that the leading candidate at the moment is the biggest star in the world ... Oprah herself! "How can one celebrity possibly sum up 25 years of such a groundbreaking show?" an insider asks. "Who could possi...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 03:14 PM by Christine Fenno
Last week, Oprah Winfrey revealed that a revealing revelation would be revealed...Monday! She told viewers a family secret "shook her to her core" when she first learned of it months ago. She also teased brief footage of a reunion, with someone seen (only from behind) stepping from the shadows onto the stage for an embrace. But who is it? Someone Oprah never expected to see again? Someone Op...
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 10:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Susan Boyle wants the world to know that she isn't crazy. During an interview on the 'Oprah Winfrey Show,' Boyle brushed off all those reports that she was unable to deal with being transformed into an international star. She added that her exhaustion was more the result of working too hard than an inability to cope with her new-found fame. The 'Britian's Got Talent' contestant revealed the onl...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah ow...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 01:14 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
PopEater has learned exclusively that Oprah Winfrey has called Tiger Woods herself to offer him advice, comfort ... and the opportunity to tell his side of the ever-developing Tiger-gate drama on her couch. "Everyone in the TV business wants this interview," a source tells PopEater's Rob Shuter....
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 05:40 PM by PopEater Staff
As Oprah Winfrey rides into the final countdown of her hit talk show, businesses and entrepreneurs alike will probably pull out all the stops to get Winfrey to utter their brand name on air... even if it's just once. It's no secret that anything Oprah chats about on her show goes from rags to riches in a matter of minutes. We admire her "popular girl" power to influence her audience to buy the pro...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 06:33 PM by PopEater Staff
The end of Oprah Winfrey's 20+ year television reign will end in 2011 -- or will it simply just take over the cable world on Winfrey's own network? In a statement released Thursday afternoon by Harpo, Inc. -- Winfrey's production company behind her massive empire -- the company announced that the talk show queen will tell her audience and the world of her show's end on Friday. "The sun will set...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Talk show guru Oprah Winfrey defended her decision to reveal the face of chimp attack victim Charla Nash on her show last week, revealing she considered blurring the image but decided against it. "There was great concern as to how to show the face, whether to show the face, and how to do it," Oprah shared on friend Gayle King's Sirius Radio show late last week. "And I finally thought that she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story