Posts with tag "Oprah Winfrey Network"
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 10:07 AM by Christine Fenno
With the Harpo team in Chicago hurtling toward the The Oprah Winfrey Show finale on May 25, the talk-show queen is in a talkative mood. As Winfrey launches one behemoth (the OWN network) while ending another (the 25th and final season of her daytime show), she essentially confessed to what fans already adore her for: She's only human. "I feel like I have not begun to give anything to OWN," s...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Zach Dionne
In an hourlong ABC interview with Barbara Walters, Oprah Winfrey again denies any sort of romantic relationship with BFF Gayle King. "Describe that friendship to me," Walters says. After a long pause, an emotional Winfrey answers: "She is ... the mother I never had. She is ... the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person. I don't kn...
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 09:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Don't worry, Oprah isn't going anywhere. Although she's giving up her daytime program, the queen of talk will host a new evening show on her network -- OWN, The Wall Street Journal reports. The Oprah Winfrey Network made the announcement today. The new series will be an hour long show titled 'Oprah's Next Chapter' and is set to debut sometime in 2011. Part of what Winfrey will be doing is tr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Award Speech
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- Orange Is the New Black Stars Win Big in Christian Siriano Gowns
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe, Miss USA runner-up
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'