Posts with tag "OprahWinfrey"
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Man! I feel like a woman! A happy woman, so says country music superstar Shania Twain, who is slowly emerging from an emotional purgatory and reentering the world after the collapse of her marriage, reports PEOPLE. "I feel like, in a way, I'm starting over, with everything," Twain revealed to Oprah Winfrey on Thursday. "This is a very personal experience that I think is important to share. This...
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:55 PM by PopEater Staff
With all eyes on Jay Leno, he sat down with Oprah Winfrey for his first interview since the blow-up over NBC's late-night lineup. While he admits having some regrets, Leno's deepest scars seem to stretch back to 2004 when NBC first announced Conan O'Brien would be taking over the show in 2009. "It broke my heart. It really did. I was devastated," Leno said. "This was the job that I had always...
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 10:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Susan Boyle wants the world to know that she isn't crazy. During an interview on the 'Oprah Winfrey Show,' Boyle brushed off all those reports that she was unable to deal with being transformed into an international star. She added that her exhaustion was more the result of working too hard than an inability to cope with her new-found fame. The 'Britian's Got Talent' contestant revealed the...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 04:10 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga visited the set of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' this afternoon for a candid interview and performance dressed wearing what else but a sparkly white catsuit and sea-urchin-inspired hair. But the 'Poker Face' singer got serious as she discussed the importance of supporting the relief effort in Haiti. Recalling her time in New York during 9/11, she admits she "never felt like anyone...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 10:52 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- TV News
Move over Johnny Depp -- we have a new Willy Wonka in town that just happens to be Miss Oprah Winfrey. To celebrate the 10th anniversary of O magazine, 10 "golden tickets" will be in the February issue that goes on sale January 19. What do the lucky winners get? Find out after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Rashod Ollison
With a media empire steadily growing under her piercing runway-ready gaze, Tyra Banks seemed poised to be the next big talk show diva -- after Oprah Winfrey, of course. The former supermodel, the force behind 'America's Next Top Model,' expanded her brand even more with 'The Tyra Banks Show', now in its fourth season. But despite winning two Daytime Emmys for the sometimes-zany talker, whose...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. What does Orpah Winfrey have? The entire decade. The fact that Oprah has decided to end her...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Maybe it's something about the impending holiday break that has everyone on TV flubbing their choice of words this week, making for a big old barrel of awkward on the tube. Whether it was guests like Jude Law or hosts like Elisabeth Hasselbeck or Oprah Winfrey, it seemed like everyone had already checked their brains -- and questioning/answering abilities -- out to lunch. Watch Three Instances...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Harpo Productions is set to announce that Nate Berkus, the tan and perfectly coiffed design expert on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show,' will be the next O-spawned daytime talk host. The news comes just weeks after the TV icon announced she'll be ending her own show in 2001 and throws another wrench into the debate on who will ultimately replace her. The New York Times is reporting that Winfrey's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- Metal rockers Motley Crue find welcome embrace in Nashville for country tribute album
- George Strait announces 'Rides Away' album
- NFL reportedly asking music acts to pay for playing Super Bowl halftime show
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!