Posts with tag "OrlandoBloom"
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 11:50 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Kylie Bisutti," "Kalika Moquin," "Jaimee Grubbs" and "Roy Jones Jr." are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Last week, police arrested five teens and one 27-year-old man on suspicion of burglarizing homes in the Hollywood Hills belonging to Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green, Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Bilson and more. The culprits, they say, are the 'Burglar Bunch' - and the Internet. Police now the teens scoured celebrity blogs and Web sites, looking for valuabl...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
The world is learning more about the gang of suspects arrested on suspicion of burglarizing Lindsay Lohan and other Hollywood Hills celebs. Police say the group, dubbed the 'Burglar Bunch,' may have been involved with similar heists involving Audrina Patridge, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom and Rachel Bilson. One of the suspects, 18-year-old Alexis Neirs, is the sister of Playboy model Tess Taylor...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr left little to the imagination when she shot a high-end fashion spread for V Magazine entitled, 'Sex, meet deconstruction. Deconstruction, meet sex,' which hits newsstands Nov. 3. Orlando Bloom's gal poses in a series of skimpy outfits even showing off her cheeky side as she poses in nothing but a backless black top in one photo. Kerr was joined by model Ana...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last year, an estimated $2 million worth of jewelry was stolen from Paris Hilton -- and now the heiress has some of her things back. "Paris went to the police station last night to retrieve her stolen belongings," her publicist tells PEOPLE. "She didn't get everything but fortunately most of her jewelry was returned. She is really pleased and thankful to the LAPD for their help."...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood heartthrob Orlando Bloom has been named a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) in recognition of his commitment to the rights of kids all over the world, Reuters reports. Bloom, star of 'Lord of the Rings' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean,' has supported UNICEF since 2007. He has visited UN projects in Sarajevo, Russia and Nepal providing education, shelter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!