Posts with tag "OrlandoBloom"
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 11:50 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Kylie Bisutti," "Kalika Moquin," "Jaimee Grubbs" and "Roy Jones Jr." are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Last week, police arrested five teens and one 27-year-old man on suspicion of burglarizing homes in the Hollywood Hills belonging to Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green, Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Bilson and more. The culprits, they say, are the 'Burglar Bunch' - and the Internet. Police now the teens scoured celebrity blogs and Web sites, looking for valuabl...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
The world is learning more about the gang of suspects arrested on suspicion of burglarizing Lindsay Lohan and other Hollywood Hills celebs. Police say the group, dubbed the 'Burglar Bunch,' may have been involved with similar heists involving Audrina Patridge, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom and Rachel Bilson. One of the suspects, 18-year-old Alexis Neirs, is the sister of Playboy model Tess Taylor...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr left little to the imagination when she shot a high-end fashion spread for V Magazine entitled, 'Sex, meet deconstruction. Deconstruction, meet sex,' which hits newsstands Nov. 3. Orlando Bloom's gal poses in a series of skimpy outfits even showing off her cheeky side as she poses in nothing but a backless black top in one photo. Kerr was joined by model Ana...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last year, an estimated $2 million worth of jewelry was stolen from Paris Hilton -- and now the heiress has some of her things back. "Paris went to the police station last night to retrieve her stolen belongings," her publicist tells PEOPLE. "She didn't get everything but fortunately most of her jewelry was returned. She is really pleased and thankful to the LAPD for their help."...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood heartthrob Orlando Bloom has been named a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) in recognition of his commitment to the rights of kids all over the world, Reuters reports. Bloom, star of 'Lord of the Rings' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean,' has supported UNICEF since 2007. He has visited UN projects in Sarajevo, Russia and Nepal providing education, shelter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- Creed frontman says he's broke and homeless
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview