Posts with tag "Oscar the Grouch"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
During Academy Awards season, there's a pack of usual suspects making Oscar picks -- Roger Ebert, Entertainment Weekly, our pals at Moviefone. Just don't forget the alleged namesake of the awards, Oscar the Grouch. The newest installment in AOL's You've Got series features the 'Sesame Street' grump sharing his Oscar picks. "First, I was horrified to hear that there was an award named after...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George's Wacky Gifts: From a Baby Crocodile to a Field of Flowers
- Inside Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's Rocking Reception
- Jada Pinkett Smith Takes on Cause of Sexual Assault After Family Incident
- Stars who make us go 'eww'
- Brad Paisley, Sarah Darling team up on Opry stage
- Ted Nugent concert canceled at Native American casino
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Sneek Peak: An Angry Bird Lands on MTV's Finding Carter—Watch the Clip!
- Joan Rivers Tells Jennie Garth That She Looks Like a "Prostitute on a Safari"—See the Outrageous Moment!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Scandal, Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, The Originals and More