Posts with tag "Oscar the Grouch"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
During Academy Awards season, there's a pack of usual suspects making Oscar picks -- Roger Ebert, Entertainment Weekly, our pals at Moviefone. Just don't forget the alleged namesake of the awards, Oscar the Grouch. The newest installment in AOL's You've Got series features the 'Sesame Street' grump sharing his Oscar picks. "First, I was horrified to hear that there was an award named after m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Selling Their New Orleans Home for $6.5 Million
- Errol Brown, 'You Sexy Thing' Singer, Dies at 71
- Parents-to-Be Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker Talk Baby Names
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- Salma Hayek Reveals Major Skincare Secrets, Says Bradley Cooper Is Hollywood's Most Eligible Bachelor!
- One of Our Favorite New Shows Just Got Renewed and We Couldn't Be More Psyched!
- Sofía Vergara Talks Living With Joe Manganiello, Wedding Date and What Makes Her "Suspicious"—Listen!