Posts with tag "Oscar the Grouch"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
During Academy Awards season, there's a pack of usual suspects making Oscar picks -- Roger Ebert, Entertainment Weekly, our pals at Moviefone. Just don't forget the alleged namesake of the awards, Oscar the Grouch. The newest installment in AOL's You've Got series features the 'Sesame Street' grump sharing his Oscar picks. "First, I was horrified to hear that there was an award named after m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)