Posts with tag "Oscar the Grouch"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
During Academy Awards season, there's a pack of usual suspects making Oscar picks -- Roger Ebert, Entertainment Weekly, our pals at Moviefone. Just don't forget the alleged namesake of the awards, Oscar the Grouch. The newest installment in AOL's You've Got series features the 'Sesame Street' grump sharing his Oscar picks. "First, I was horrified to hear that there was an award named after m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch: This Monkey Is a Expert Puppy Masseuse
- Inside Kelly Clarkson and Husband Brandon Blackstock's Grown-up Date Night with Reba McEntire
- Four-Year-Old Leaves Home in the Middle of the Night to Search for a Slushie
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Nick Jonas Delivers Alcohol, Crashes Party and Sings and Drinks With Fans—Check Out Pics and Details!
- Kim Kardashian Wears White Gown, Channels Sex and the City During Dubai Desert Trip—See Throwback Pics!
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Photo of Night She Met Scott Disick...and it Looks Far From Romantic—See the Pic!