Posts with tag "Oscar the Grouch"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
During Academy Awards season, there's a pack of usual suspects making Oscar picks -- Roger Ebert, Entertainment Weekly, our pals at Moviefone. Just don't forget the alleged namesake of the awards, Oscar the Grouch. The newest installment in AOL's You've Got series features the 'Sesame Street' grump sharing his Oscar picks. "First, I was horrified to hear that there was an award named after m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira's Son Sasha Is Already Mastering Soccer at 6 Months
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Godson! Jaime King Introduces Son Leo Thames (PHOTOS)
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Eliza Dushku Says She Was Kicked Out of Hotel Room Because of One Direction, Then Laughs It Off
- Snoop Dogg Stopped by Police at Airport in Italy After Carrying $422,000 in Cash—Find Out What Happened Next
- Travi$ Scott Arrested at Lollapalooza 2015 After Allegedly Telling Fans to Jump the Barricades