Posts with tag "Oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Flirts with Dallas Mavericks Player Chandler Parsons Over Dinner
- Catherine Zeta-Jones: 'I Was a Mess' After Learning of Michael Douglas's Cancer
- Piper Perabo's Wedding Dress: All the Scoop (Including Who Wore It Before!)
- Nina Dobrev Sparks Romance Rumors After Hanging Out With Orlando Bloom, Benjamin McKenzie and More Hunks at Comic-Con
- We Ranked The Bachelor and The Bachelorette's 18 Best Finale Dresses Ever
- Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer Debuts: Watch Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron Go to Battle In the Explosive Clip