Posts with tag "Oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cindy Crawford's Daughter Kaia Gerber Doesn't 'See Resemblance' to Her Mom
- Bill Cosby Is Videotaped Refusing to Address Assault Allegations
- After 30 Years, Carolyn Denson James Becomes Her Music Teacher's Caregiver
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Reports: Seventh woman claims publicly that Bill Cosby sexually assaulted her
- RIP Mike Nichols: Tom Hanks Says Director Changed Lives, Meryl Streep Calls Him "Irreplaceable"
- Sean Hayes Marries Partner of 8 Years Scott Icenogle!
- Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss Charged With Disturbing Brooke Burke and David Charvet's Peace! Get the Strange Details...