Posts with tag "Oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- J.K. Simmons Channels His Oscar-Nominated Whiplash Character for His SNL Monologue
- As If We Needed 7 Reasons to Watch the Puppy Bowl
- Aw! Chris Hemsworth Said the Most Romantic Thing About His Wife
- Report: Bobbi Kristina Brown on ventilator after suspected drug overdose
- Justin Timberlake confirms wife Jessica Biehl's pregnancy with cute pic
- 'Game of Thrones' author George R.R. Martin calls the Patriots 'evil'
- Mychal Kendricks Professes His Love for Rihanna, Wants to "Put a Smile on Her Face" By Go-Cart Racing
- Scarlett Johansson Gushes Over "Shockingly Handsome" Chris Hemsworth
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"