Posts with tag "Outkast"
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 11:15 AM by Mike Hess
As Big Boi preps for the July 6 release of his solo effort, titled 'Sir Lucious Leftfoot,' PopEater was able to catch up with the music savant, who gladly answered a few of our burning questions. What exactly is on the iPod of the man who's one-half responsible for OutKast -- perhaps the most innovative and boundary-slaughtering group of the last two decades? Surprisingly, Big Boi gets down to Nei...
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 01:21 PM by Mike Hess
Big Boi has always been adventurous with his music -- as proven by his long track record of massive success with OutKast and as a solo artist -- but PopEater really wanted to know just how adventurous he is when it comes to cleaning his kids' dirty diapers. He was kind enough to invite us into his house to talk, and as it turns out, he's very hands-on (aside from the disastrous ones), and despite ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrate Charlie Sheen's 50th Birthday with the Roles That Made Him Famous
- Tori Spelling Sues Benihana After Being Burned By Hibachi Grill in April
- Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger's Food Diary: What I Eat In a Day
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- Look Away, Kermit! Miss Piggy's Secret Trailer Rendezvous Revealed in New The Muppets Promo
- Elephant Attacks Safari Truck Filled With Tourists in Zimbabwe—Watch the Terrifying GoPro Video!
- Chris Evans Makes His Directorial Debut With Before We Go: What Are the Critics Saying?