Posts with tag "P.S. 22 Chorus"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
It seems that Andy Cohen, the Bravo exec and genial host of all the 'Housewives' reunion shows, did not like the Oscar ceremony. At all. But it wasn't James Franco's lethargic performance, Anne Hathaway's cheerleader perkiness or the sheer length of the show. No, the culprit was -- are you ready for this? -- the children's choir from Public School 22 in Staten Island, who performed a rousing rendi...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:15 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
Back in December, Anne Hathaway, soon-to-be Academy Awards co-host, surprised the viral singing sensations in the P.S. 22 Chorus, announcing that they'd be singing at the Oscars. In honor of the kids' upcoming biggest performance yet, we've combed through music teacher Gregg Breinberg's YouTube channel, where all of P.S. 22's awesome videos are housed -- and there are a lot, over 450! -- to find o...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 01:20 PM by Jett Wells
Anne Hathaway is already putting her stamp on the 83rd Academy Awards by inviting the famed chorus from a New York City public school to perform. On Thursday, the refreshing Oscar co-host surprised the pint-size sopranos at P.S. 22 during their holiday concert. The choir kids, who are a hit on YouTube, exploded once a beaming Hathaway walked into the auditorium. Soon after, the actress gave the be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Attempts Romantic Kisses with Strangers in Grand Central Station
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever: Wear a Fabulous Outfit!
- Inside American Idol Contestant Joey Cook's 'Beautiful' Engagement
- Luke Bryan's recalls crying at his first ACM Awards when seeing Reba walk out
- David Duchovny talks 'The X-Files': Who's coming back
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- Soleil Moon Frye Shows Off 40-Pound Weight Loss in a Skimpy Swimsuit—Check Out Her Hot Bod!
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000