Posts with tag "P.S. 22 Chorus"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
It seems that Andy Cohen, the Bravo exec and genial host of all the 'Housewives' reunion shows, did not like the Oscar ceremony. At all. But it wasn't James Franco's lethargic performance, Anne Hathaway's cheerleader perkiness or the sheer length of the show. No, the culprit was -- are you ready for this? -- the children's choir from Public School 22 in Staten Island, who performed a rousing...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:15 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
Back in December, Anne Hathaway, soon-to-be Academy Awards co-host, surprised the viral singing sensations in the P.S. 22 Chorus, announcing that they'd be singing at the Oscars. In honor of the kids' upcoming biggest performance yet, we've combed through music teacher Gregg Breinberg's YouTube channel, where all of P.S. 22's awesome videos are housed -- and there are a lot, over 450! -- to find...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 01:20 PM by Jett Wells
Anne Hathaway is already putting her stamp on the 83rd Academy Awards by inviting the famed chorus from a New York City public school to perform. On Thursday, the refreshing Oscar co-host surprised the pint-size sopranos at P.S. 22 during their holiday concert. The choir kids, who are a hit on YouTube, exploded once a beaming Hathaway walked into the auditorium. Soon after, the actress gave the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine