Posts with tag "PantsOnTheGround"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles Phillips...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 04:24 PM by Rashod Ollison
When you risked your life in the 1960s, marching for civil rights that young folks now take for granted, you typically don't give up trying to reach them. One strategy is to write an insanely catchy ditty about self-respect called 'Pants on the Ground.' And what better way to reach people -- millions of people -- than to perform it on 'American Idol'? That's exactly what General Larry Platt did...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 10:01 AM by Amber James
No one can deny that General Larry Platt created the best water cooler moment from last night's 'American Idol' auditions. If anybody in the Atlanta crowd deserved 15 minutes of fame on national television, it was Platt. The 62-year-old, who took part in the Civil Rights Veterans Movement in 1963, gave Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi a comic relief after a long day of auditions when...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name