Posts with tag "PantsOnTheGround"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles Phillips...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 04:24 PM by Rashod Ollison
When you risked your life in the 1960s, marching for civil rights that young folks now take for granted, you typically don't give up trying to reach them. One strategy is to write an insanely catchy ditty about self-respect called 'Pants on the Ground.' And what better way to reach people -- millions of people -- than to perform it on 'American Idol'? That's exactly what General Larry Platt did...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 10:01 AM by Amber James
No one can deny that General Larry Platt created the best water cooler moment from last night's 'American Idol' auditions. If anybody in the Atlanta crowd deserved 15 minutes of fame on national television, it was Platt. The 62-year-old, who took part in the Civil Rights Veterans Movement in 1963, gave Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi a comic relief after a long day of auditions when...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shark Week's Paul De Gelder Shares His Inspiring Message to North Carolina Shark-Bite Victims
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Getting Ready for a Baby?
- The Real Reason Halle Berry Had a Major Diva Meltdown on Set
- Diana Douglas Dies: Actress, Mother of Michael Douglas and Ex-Wife of Kirk Douglas Was 92
- Kelly Rutherford Reunites With Her 2 Kids in New York City Amid Ongoing Custody Battle
- 10 Reasons Why Taylor Swift's Fourth of July Celebration Was Better Than Anyone Else's Party!